Prologue: Pageant Queen

"YAY! I actually managed to win, I can't believe it!"

"Alright Nejire! That was awesome!" Togata whooped as he, Amajiki, Hado and Haya were all gathered around the kitchen table of the 3-A dorm building. Atop of Hado's head was the crown for Miss Con's winner and the sash running diagonally across her torso, the boutique of flowers laying in front of her. There were other third years in the building as well but majority of them were fixated onto the television where a group of friends were all playing a first person shooter. "Eri was able to see you whenever you went really high into the air and she said you looked like a fairy!"

"See? Told ya going for the cute vibe over the sexy one would be the trick to helping her win." Haya stated. "What with Kenranzaki pulling the same shtick every year it was bound to reach a point where it would just grow dull."

"But did you see the vote count for those who voted for Nejire? Holy crap! There were so many more compared to last year!"

"Yeah but, now that I think about it, it really sucks that the first year didn't get as many votes as I thought she would." Hado sympathized as she formed a blade of a right hand and chopped at the air. "Kendo was her name? She's pretty, and I thought she was really cool with the way she broke those boards. It was like POW! And then, and then all the debris went everywhere like WHOOSH!"

"I don't know if flying debris would count as something cool in a pageant when it comes to safety but you know, if you like it you like it, to each their own."

"Hey I'm hungry! We should order a pizza." Togata chimed. "I was so busy running around and playing with Eri I didn't even realize how starving I am. At least she was able to eat though, Midoriya managed to find a candy apple at the end of the day. Hey what'd you guys think of his class's concert? I thought it was sweet!"

"Too loud." Amajiki stated. "I know the whole purpose was to liven up everybody's spirits and all but did they have to go so far as to potentially break our own eardrums? I'm willing to bet no matter where you were on the campus you'd still be able to hear them."

"Dude you're like the ONLY one who's complaining about the concert everybody else said it was perfect." Haya said. "And with a Quirk like yours don't you think you could've made some shells or turn yourself into a marshmallow or something."

"I didn't eat marshmallows today and I can't just turn myself into one that's not how my Quirk works. I develop the characteristics of the item I eat but I don't turn into the entire item."

"Even still you eat clams for a living right? Could've just made some huge ones to cover up your ears. Oh but could you imagine somebody like Amajiki just morphing into a giant marshmallow during a fight? I don't know if I'd be intimidated or on my butt laughing on the ground."

"I think it'd be cute!"

"I think it'd be funny!"

"I think it'd be best if I went to my room now."

"What?! And miss out on all the pizza I'm ordering right now?" Togata asked with his phone in his right hand and madly typing away at the keyboard. "Come oooooon you wouldn't wanna miss this! I got pepperoni, cheese-actually two of those are going to be cheese, and then that special they got with the buffalo sauce."

"Ooooooooh." Hado ooh'd at Togata's order with her hands frisking about her body and patting the several pockets of her blazer. "That sounds really yummy. Heyyyy, what the heck?"

"Something wrong?"

"My phone. I can't find my phone anywhere did I drop it?"

"I didn't see you with it when we walked in." Haya replied as the third years all looked around their immediate area to see if they could find the device potentially laying on the ground or placed somewhere. Unfortunately, they couldn't. "When's the last place you had it?"