Namjoon closed his eyes, listening to the slow beat and Jungkook's soft voice. The middle part of the song has no lyrics. Still the music filled it smoothly.

The song came to an end and Namjoon stood up clapping loudly.

"That was so good. I love it." Namjoon said, slightly smiling.

"Hyung, you smiled. Then I guess my song is amazing."

Namjoon cleared his throat and looked away.

"What help do you need?"

"I need help with the middle part. I don't know what to write." Jungkook pointed at the crumpled papers across the studio.

" I think I have some lyrics which might be useful. My bag. Where did I put it? I think I left it in the car."

"Hyung, is that yours?" He pointed at the bag near the door.

"Ah yes, that's mine. Sorry, I'm very clumsy at times."

"Don't worry,hyung. You're cute anyways."

Namjoon could feel his heart beat as if he just ran 100 miles. He isn't that dumb. He should stop before this goes any further. He can feel his cheeks are on fire.

He awkwardly reached out to get his bag and searched for his book. The book where he wrote his thoughts into some very meaningful and expressive way.

The book had an aesthetic finish to it.

(Sorry for the bad quality. Pic is not mine.)

"Hyung,are you ok? Your ears are really red."

"I-I'm good, Jungkook. Let's just search for some good lyrics. Maybe you can see if you like anything I've written."

The discussion of the lyrics went for another one and half hour. They both grew very comfortable with each other in no time.

Jungkook requested Namjoon to sing it all together once so he could have a guide track.

"Jungkook-ah, do i really have to do this?"

"Hyung, for the nth time, just get in and put your headphones on. I'm gonna record it. Shoo shoo." Jungkook literally shoved Namjoon into the recording studio and sat behind the glass infront of him.

The music started and and Namjoon's soft but manly voice filled Jungkook's ears.

I know
geu nal naege meomuleun
neoui nunbich-eun~
sesang geu mueosdo daesinhal su eobsneun~
neowa naman-i nanwogajin jogag~
(Say to me~)

If you love me~
(Tell me~)
If you’re same with me~
gomaun naui salamdeul-ege
yuilhage hal su issneun geon
(Sing for you~)
Say I love you~
(Tell you~)
That I love you too~
on ma-eum-eul dahae bulleobolge
nae mogsoliga deullindamyeon~

Namjoon came out of the room, shyly. It was the first time someone ever heard him sing.

Jungkook practically leaped onto Namjoon,hugging him tight.

"That was amazing ,hyung. Thankyou so much. And we are absolutely gonna add that in the song."

"What?! No! No,you don't. I will get fired."

"No, you won't,hyung. I will talk to Mr.Bang."

"Jungkook,I don't even know how to sing."

"Well then I will show him the rap you did in 'too much'."

"Did you record it? Oh my goodness! Come here,you little-"

"Not gonna wait. Bye,hyung." Jungkook ran out of his studio.

And Namjoon chased him out of the studio,laughing.

Namjoon stopped running as Jungkook was nowhere in sight. He looked at his watch and the harsh reality came onto him like hard downpour.

He is late to the meeting with Mr.Bang. He ran to Mr.Bang's office. Once he reached the door, he took a second to catch his breath and straighten his clothes. He knocked on the door before opening it and bowing.

"Good evening, Mr.Bang. I apologise for being late. I was caught up with some work."

"It's okay, Namjoon. Jungkook ie here, explained it all."

Namjoon abruptly stood up straight. He saw Jungkook grinning widely beside Mr.Bang.

"I just heard your recording. It was very good. It would be nice if you would like to join him in the song. What do you say?"

"Uh I don't know. I'm not that good at singing. What if no one likes the song because of my voice-."

"Sorry, I was late for this meeting. Did I miss anything?" A very familiar voice could be heard and Namjoon turned his head so fast that a crack was heard.

Namjoon bowed towards the man. As the man just pat his shoulder and smiled as a response.

"Sir, what is this sudden visit? Is there any problem with any team? Should I come back with you for sometime?"

"No, Namjoon-ah. Everything is fine. I am here to see how you're doing and discuss about the tour too." Mr. Yang replied.

"Hyun Woo, Namjoon, take your seats. We were just discussing about Namjoon joining Jungkook in one of his songs. He has amazing vocals and rap too."

Hyun Woo smiled at Namjoon and ruffled his hair.

"Who knew Namjoon can rap. He is smart too. He is the only person I can trust with my whole life."

They both sat down. Namjoon sat straight as a stick. He went into his business mode.

Jungkook looked at his hyung. He looked like a perfect person in his eyes.

Jungkook sat there staring at Namjoon the whole meeting, forgetting that he should go home.