Alexa and Axel gulp scarily

"Wait- what? MRS. HARRINGTON?! ANNA? IS OUR THEATER TEACHER THAT GONNA TRAIN US?! Where's Mr. Henry?!" Alexa asks shocked

Kimmy and Mrs. Brown smirking at her

"Jesus, could this get any worse?" Alexa muttered under her breath, walked out of the room and walked to the auditorium where the theater club is with everyone trailing behind her.

"She is so carbon copy of Scarlett" Lizzie said whispering to Robert smirking

"Right?!" Robert beams

"If you insinuating that I'm grumpy all the time, I take that as an insult" Scarlett chimed in after hearing the conversation between those godparents behind her

"See what I'm talking about?" Lizzie pointing at Scarlett to Robert and Robert just nodded his head agreeing with Lizzie

Scarlett was about to argue with it but they arrived at the auditorium. Alexa and Axel get inside of it and all of the students stare at them with shock and mouth wide agape.

"What are you guys looking at? I know I'm pretty" Alexa replied with a full attitude. Still pissed about this whole idea.

"That's- "one of the students pointing behind the twins of the bunch of A-list actors. Alexa turn around to where the students pointing and turn back on to the whole bunch of shocked students

"Yeah, big shock. They are still human beings. Not an alien." Alexa exclaimed

"Honey, that's not right for you too introduce your parents to your friends like that" Anna state from the stage

Alexa hear several gasps when Anna say 'parents'

"THAT'S WHY YOUR LAST NAME IS EVANSSON! EVANS AND JOHANSSON!"

"I knew Chris Evans is my baby boy daddy"

Guess who? Jessica the bitch. Alexa cringing at that

"What in the actual hell did you say? You pathetic disgusting girl. Don't ever say things like that. Especially about my brother and my dad. God, you're so disgusting. Why is everything that is accurate to you disgusting Jessica? I think you should take a bath with holy water" Alexa said cringing

The others who were in the back just watched between those 2 encounters. Scarlett can't really be mad at Alexa for that because Scarlett also finds that disgusting. Alexa was about to say more things but she remembered that Scarlett, Chris, Lizzie and Robert were here.

Jessica of course notices this

"Are you not gonna say things about me? Come on Alexa, I know you want too. This is so not you are not calling me names. Oh, is this because your mommy and daddy were here? You don't want them to see how spoiled brat their daughter was? How rude their daughter was? You're scared that they won't consider you as a daughter anymore? Is this why they never told anyone about you?" Jessica the bitch said and she whispers on the last comment. Axel who was standing next to Alexa of course heard this.

Axel could see Alexa face drop. Her heart sank into her chest. Because that's exactly why she didn't continue the fight. She doesn't want to be the reason Scarlett and Chris left them again because they've watched her like this. She can't do that to Axel. Axel was so damn happy to play with a happy family. She can't ruin it for him.

"Miss Lincoln!" Anna said, hearing those comments. The adults were actually in rage when they heard that.

"You say that again in front of my face" Axel stepped in front of Alexa and faced Jessica in rage. Alexa grabs his hand before he could lunge at that bitch.

Axel turns around to look at his twin sister. His face softened at Alexa's emotionless expression. He knows she took that word into her mind. He knows his twin sister very much.

"Lex" Axel started

"Don't waste your breath Axe" Alexa cut him off before he could say anything else.

"Lexa?" Kimberly asks softly

"Don't Kimmy. Don't Lexa me. I'm fine" Alexa said turning to Kimberly who was behind her with her parents and godparent.

And at that moment, they know she's hurting on that comment but she's acting tough.

"Miss Lincoln, wait in my office right now. we'll call your parents and deal with that when they're here. Now!" Mrs. Brown stated angrily.

"We're gonna postpone our rehearsal to tomorrow. You guys are dismissed" Anna told the students and they all left the room leaving the twins, their parents, Lizzie, Robert, Anna, Kimberly and Mrs. Brown.

"Alexa and Axel could go home after you guys sign the paper at the office. I'll see you tomorrow, okay Miss Evansson?" Mrs. Brown stated softly. They have a soft spot for the twins in this school. Alexa may be troublemakers but everyone loves her. She respects the eldest.

Alexa nodded her head but she kept her stoic expression. It is starting to worry everyone. She left the room once Mrs. Brown left to go to her office to deal with Jessica the bitch.

Scarlett and Chris couldn't utter any words. But they know Alexa is hurt by that. They just don't know how to handle it because to be honest, Axel, Kimmy and Anna also don't know how to handle her when she's in this phase.

Axel then leaves the room to go find his sister.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Kimberly asks after the twin got out of the room, making everyone look at her shocked. Kimmy actually started to doubt this thing. She doesn't know if Scarlett and Chris can handle Alexa or Axel. Especially on what just happened.

"Why?" Scarlett asks a bit taken aback by the questions

"She's not your baby girl that you left 13 years ago. She's not the same girl that I knew 5 years ago. She's a whole different Alexa. Things will be getting hard. And if you can't handle her, it's better if you don't give her hopes. And I really hope you don't crush her hopes when you give it to her because she'll not come back in every aspect of it." Anna explains

"I want to recover whatever the damage has been done. I don't want them to be in this much pain anymore" Scarlett exclaimed. 

----------- 

TADA! We've insert Lizzie and RDJ into the equation!  And this 'Jessica' is a bad news. Really bad news guys. And I love how Anna and Kimmy confront the parents about Alexa's situation :( 

Welp, I'm sorry guys for not updating my Lizzie's story because I'm rewriting the chapters to give you guys the best! 

Hope you're enjoying reading this story and my others story! Suggestion or comments are welcome!