"Please come in and take a seat Alexa and please watch your language. This is school" Mrs. Brown said in exasperation.

Alexa and Axel then walk into the room and they're not alone. Scarlett, Chris, Kimberly were there AND ELIZABETH OLSEN WITH ROBERT DOWNEY JUNIOR!

Scarlett's expression was not good. Chris and Robert face smiles in amusement while Kimberly and Lizzie try to hold their laugh together.

"We're screwed" Alexa whispers to Axel and they both gulped scarily but everyone could hear that.

Alexa and Axel then sit down. Alexa next to Scarlett, Axel next to Chris. Alexa turns to Scarlett

"I swear I didn't do anything. I just misunderstood the steps on the assignment, that's all. I promise" Alexa said quickly don't want Scarlett to be mad at her.

Everyone could see how frightened Alexa was with Scarlett. They watch with amusement.

"Really? What about Jessica?" Scarlett asks with her eyebrow raised. Alexa then looked down into her lap not making any eye contact and decided not to reply to her mother.

"So, the reason we're here is because your parents want to know all about you guys in school. I've already told them about your result from your test last month. Congratulations Alexa and Axel, you guys did it once again. Your results are getting better even with all of your sports game and everything going on" Mrs. Brown stated. The twin's breath out of relief when they see in the corner of their eyes that Scarlett has turned to smile at them.

"Alexa and Axel also are part of the theater club and music club. Their talent is so outstanding. We have never lost since they joined the club. And for this year, we have musical theater and Alexa and Axel is being the first freshman student that got the main role and solo part in this school history" Mrs. Brown added

"Woah, good job kiddo" Chris said cheering while the kids blushing over the comment

"I can't wait to bluff to the others about my goddaughter and godson" Robert commented making the kids snapped their head at Robert in disbelief

"W-what?" Axel stuttered

"We'll talk about this later at home." Scarlett stated

Alexa then turns her attention back to her lap, fiddling with her pleated skirt.

"When is their theater competition?" Scarlett asks

"The finale is in 3 weeks" Mrs. Brown responded

"Cool. Could you save 2 rows in the front seat? We'll be there" Robert stated. Again, the kids were shocked that they're gonna be there.

"Of course. We'll arrange with the teacher in charge" Mrs. Brown stated happily.

They chatted for 20 more minutes about the kid's grades, achievement, all the games and trophies they won for the school.

"I think we could go now. Alexa and Axel could give you guys a tour of this school" Mrs. Brown stated happily and the twins could see that the woman was enjoying this torment.

"Oh! You guys are lucky, right now they are having theater class in the auditorium. Right, Miss and Mr. Evansson?" Mrs. Brown added smiling at them or more like grinning.

"Ooh, bubs come on we could go there. I wanna see you in action" Chris agreeing with the idea happily

"Well, I didn't play much for today training" Axel said trying to get out of this idea

"Yeah. It's just taking measurements of the costume. We could show you a tour of this school though. Come on" Alexa said quickly

"Wait. Mrs. Harrington told me today that she's gonna do full musical practice and choreography for today" Mrs. Brown stated