Part 5

So here we go guys another part hah. I'll hope you'll like it x it still sucks but when she gets to this "gang" it will get better :D thanks for reading ilyxx

First day of school I'm wearing jeans and sweater. It feels like my ordinary style or something.
I get to my uni with Lucy 20 minutes earlier so she shows me halls and classes. Then we're meeting her friends. I don't want to bother them so I'm leaving to my first class. Or at least I'm trying to find my classroom. I still have 10 minutes to start.
"Good morning Chloe." I hear voice behind my back and it makes me turn.
"Hi Matthew." I say back and I smile a little.
"Just Matty, please." He laughs amd he puts arm around my shoulder. I raise eyebrows, looking at him.
"Friendly type." He chuckles and squeezes my shoulder as he pulls me closer. He smells like cigarettes and cheap cologne.
"Well.. Matty... I'm sorry but i have to go. See you later huh?" I mumble and
I pull away. He still holds me close. "Well I hope." He chuckles and then he
Sitting there. We talk almost whole first lesson but nobody seems to be borhered. I'm finding out she's from Manchester and that she knows Matty for a long time. Also they are like brother and sister.
When first lesson ends I don't even remember name of our professor. I'm leaving class with Camilla.
It's 5 minutes long break so we're going right to our next class. Our next lesson is art history. I have to say I love this university so far a lot.
When it's lunch time we take our food in school in canteen and we're going out. We find our place under big tree, there's a bench. It's beautiful sunny day, 1st September.
After few minutes Matty joins us with his friends. Everything seems to be perfect.
"Hey what about going out with us tonight Florida?" Matry asks me and I look at him insecurely.
"Yea cmon that would be awesome." Camilla adds and she puts arm around my shoulders. "We'll show you world."
"Florida?" One of Matty's friends, George I guess, says.
"Chloe."
He laughs.
"Of course come join us. I bet you'll enjoy it."
And so I agree. What could happen if I spend just one day with them. And I could make a new friends and they all study art and music they have to be simply awesome.
Camilla gives me her phone mumber before I leave for Spain because she has French. That's only lesson we don't have together. Matty gives me quick but tight hug and he leaves to his lesson.
Who knows, maybe this is start of something great.