Part 1

Heyy guysss!

So, the first part is not really interesting, I'm sorry but everything has its time and everything will start, don't worry. I hope you'll like it, I'm glad (IM FREAKING HAPPY) that you're reading this and woohoo, let's start. (I'm sorry for mistakes, I'm not from english speaking country xx)

Most of people think university life sucks but to be honest I'm pretty excited to start visiting university this year. Maybe one of the reasons is the fact, that I'm moving away from my "loving" family. Of course I like them, they're my family but sometimes it's just enough. We argue a lot, we have often problems with each other. And I'm 18, I guess it's time to start living on my own.

My dad died when I was 10. My mom found new boyfriend, now husband, and they have twins now. I'm 18, they are 10. I know they are my siblings and I should be good older sister but they're pretty annoying but I love them.

We live in sunny Florida, near to Orlando. Thanks to Adam, my mom's husband, we're part of these ritch snobs, or at least they are. I always try to save up money on my own, I also have a job in Starbucks, stereotype huh? But I think it's kind of important to learn how to take care of yourself but I'm not saying their money didn't help me earlier and now.

It's my "parent's" money, which makes me help to move to UK, it's their money which pays my university and I'm truly thankful.

Right now I'm laying in my bed, headphones on. I'm listening to my favorite band, The Orwells. It's about 8am, this is my last day here. I slowly sit up, looking around my room. It's light blue with white furniture. I like it. Oh wait. I love it.

I get up and I'm going to my little balcony. I take a deep breath of early morning air and I guess it will be another hot day. I go back to my room and I change to shorts and tshirt. I do my makeup and hair which means just mascara and bun on top of my head.

Before I go downstairs I take another deep breath just to calm down before I meet rest of my family. I don't want to argue with them, it's last few hours for like 10 months, maybe year? No one ever know.

"Good morning."

I say with a little smile as I sit on my usual place, kitchen counter. I grab bowl with cereals which my mom made for me and I start to eat. Twins are probably still sleeping.

"Do you have everything packed sweetheart?"

My mom asks, I guess she's trying to be sweet and nice for the same reason as me.

I nod and I finish my breakfast. It wasn't that big, tho. I give Adam, who just came to kitchen little smile and then I'm going upstairs to my room. I open my case and I sit next to it, I don't know why I am so emotional now, I feel like idiot. I rest my back against the side of my bed and I sigh quietly, I feel tears in my eyes but I'm not letting them to stream down my face. I shake head. Next to me is my bedside table, there is photo of me, my friends, my mom, my real dad and twins. I smile a little and I take it and I put it to case. Now I have everything. I say to my mind.

It's weird you know. I sad that I'm glad that I'm moving but part of me is crying and it's absolutely broken. I think it's because whole my life I was here, with people I love. My first love, probably my first everything was here, in this town, in this house and now I'm just leaving miles away.

I'm being emotional idiot. Stop it Chloe. It's time to get life.

I get up and I smile at my reflection in window. I fix my hair and then I close my case. I bring it downstairs, just to let them know I'm ready. My flight is not before 3pm but I want to go to say goodbye my friends and so I leave my house and I'm going right to my best friend's place. Stephanie.