Part 2

Whoa Part 2 is here, I hope you'll like it. Nothing interesting didn't happen I guess heheh. Thanks for reading ♥

I spent with Stephanie 4 hours. We went to beach, to town for ice cream. We had pointless conversations, we laughed and we cried. Nothing special.

And now I'm here. I'm on passenger seat next to my mom, going to airport, for new life. We don't talk. Whole one hour way to airport is in silent accompanied with musíc from radio. When we're on airport I get out. My mom still sits in, I look down at her and I furrow eyebrows.

„Huh?“

I look at her and she smiles at me with teary eyes.

„Oh no. No you are not going to do that okay?“ I chuckle and I kiss her forehead. Oh God how much I will miss her, or stupid fights. She gets out and help me to get to terminal. She goes with me to check-in and than we have to say our goodbyes. I give her smile, tears are already streaming down her face.

„Mom, I love you, I will come back okay? This is not forever.“

I say quietly. To be honest, who knows? What if this is forever? What if I'm not coming back home. I mean of course I will visite them and call them and everything but what if I settle down in UK?

She gives me hug. Really tight hug. It's hard for me to keep tears away but I'm a fighter. Be strong Chloe.

Ladies and getlemen, you can start to board for flight Orlando-London. Have a nice flight.“

My mom squeezes me in hug and than I pull slowly away.

„I'll miss you. I love you.“

I say with smile as I step back.

„Just remember, wherever you are, we're your family.“

My mom says and then she leans head a little.

„Bye.“

„Bye.“

*

I get to my seat. Luckily I'm sitting next to window. I look out, sun is starting to setting down slowly. In few minutes we take off from runway and I'm looking at sunny Florida and Orlando for the last time. At least for few months. Soon I'm falling asleep.

Flight to London's Heathrow is long and I'm happy when we finally land. I get out of plane and to all these airport things, you know.

I think I'm going to die, when I leave terminal and I'm out because I'm used to feel warm of sun and now I'm here, in typical England's weather. It's raining. I'm wearing just jeans and hoodie. I look around, luckily there are some taxis, I get into one, hoping I'm not looking like absolute idiot.

“Hello American!”

Driver laugh and I chuckle.

“Is it so clear?”

He laughs again.

“A little. What can I do for you?”

He's nice. Or at least he's trying to be and he seems be pretty cool. Thanks God.

“Well.. umm.” I mumble and I look at little paper I have in my wallet, where's address. I show it to him.

“Okay lady, you can calm down, it's long way, one hour I guess.”

He says and I nod. I'm tired after long flight although I slept. My body hurts and all I want now is to get to my new home and shower. Shower for century. Please.

When we drive through London Ben, that's driver by the way, points at random buildings and tells me what it is. I listen to him, he's kind of person who doesn't bother you.

After hour and half in car we're here.

“So, welcome home.” He says with smile and I'm giving him money. He seems like he doesn't want to take it but he does.

“Thanks.” I say with smile and I get out of car. I take all my bags and I slowly go to front door.

“Chloe!”

I hear calling behind me.

“There's number on my card I gave you.”

I chuckle.

“Cool, so see you I guess.”

He chuckles too, I continue in my way.

When I reach door I knock. I've been told earlier, in email, that I live in house which is rented especially for students so I have some room mates I guess.

When door open I smile insecurely.

“Chloe Davies?”

Tall girl with brown hair and cute freckles over her cheeks asks. She's tan, she can't be Britain.

“Uh-huh.”

I mumble awkwardly and she giggles.

“Come on! You can't stay outside. My name is Ruby. I'm from Australia. So you're studying here for first year huh? You can choose your room, two are still free. Left kitchen, right living room. Huh. I'm sorry, this was too much, right?”

I chuckle and I shake head.

“It's okay. I'm sorry I am from Florida. Kinda long flight you know.. Would you mind if I just go upstairs and get myself ready for UK?”

Well Chloe, this sounded absolutely bitchy. 10 points for your ego.

She smiles and she nods.

“Of course, come to dinner later okay? There'll be other students too maybe, you can meet them. This is my second year here by the way.”

I nod and I give her another smile. Then I look after my bags but Ruby is already holding them.

“I could...”

“Shutity up-up.”

She laughs and goes upstairs. I follow her. It's nice house, small and cozy. When we are upstairs she points at two rooms. I decide to not making big drama over it and I choose first one. She puts my bags there and then she leaves.

This room is smaller than my in Florida but it has large but cute window with street view and big ledge with pillows on it. I smile. I don't know why. I just want to start laugh, everything seems fine.

I unpack all my things and then I'm spending like hour under hot water in bathroom. When I finish my shower I dress up one of my dad's tshirt and some leggings. I mean my real dad's tshirt, not Adam's. It's big, comfy and so familiar. I love it. Then I text mom that everything is alright. I don't want to wake her up. Timezones. I comb my hair and then I'm finally leaving my room.