Unforgivable

Jaceth P.O.V.

"What the fuck did she even mean?", exclaimed an agitated Grey who was pissed with a capital P.

"This full moon- the howlers launch a full-blown attack this full moon?", spoke a Cami who held an expression of raw murder on her face, her voice still turning out calm somehow.

Both my mates were angry, very angry at the fact that their wolves had let Marina get so close to the enemy, not knowing anything, risking her safety. I mean I was pissed at Ty too, Marina isn't a warrior wolf and we can't let any harm befall our precious omega; but they both we Alphas with tenfold the protective and possessive instinct than anyone.

After getting that trespassing she-wolf to the infirmary and leaving guards with her, came back a scary Grey, and called a meeting with those he cared about enough to consult. Now stuck here, we're brainstorming about how the she-wolf got here undetected, and whatever in the hell did she mean.

Otis suggested, " The full moon is still a couple of days, we can wait for the she-wolf to wake up and tell us herself".

I mean Otis' suggestion was rational and smart but did nothing to calm the rising anxiety within the pack about this vague, ominous message. Their analytical and unstoppable noggins will not shut up about it.

"When does she wake", asked Cami, her voice heard but her thoughts far away, working out this bloody problem.

"The healers say that she won't be fully healed for a week or so, but she'll be conscious enough to spit it out by tomorrow", replied Caleb.

"Did you check yourself?", I asked him.

"Nah, I didn't see her, the healer wouldn't let me- something about her being too sensitive of a case right now", he said to me.

"Well, you do that tomorrow, you're assigned as her personal guard", commanded Grey. Must be strange to command our childhood best friend, but hey the guy is the Alpha. "Ah, we'll go ourselves too", he said.

"You got it", said Caleb with fucking finger guns- I swear the goddess messed up with this one.

"If I were you, I'd have used one of those to shoot myself", I spat with a giant smirk plastering my face, making Caleb scowl and flip me off.

"Otis, send someone to check out whatever the fuck the howler's Alpha is planning now", said Grey with a sigh.

"I'll do that", replied Otis with a yawn, sleep filling his eyes from the sleepless nights of caring for his pup- I Cannot imagine that shit.

The door swung open revealing a now-showered Ella, aw why did she have to do that- my scent was so nice on her.  She looked at us groggily, confused at the number of people here.

"Sorry, I forgot we were having a meeting", she confessed.

Everyone else bowed respectfully to their Luna making pride swell in my chest, my Ellie getting the respect and attention she truly deserves. She looks so pretty after just showering, water droplets trailing to places I wanna go to on her, almost makes me want to hide her from the world, just for us.

"It's okay baby, we were just wrapping it up", said Grey, passing her a smile that could light up the room.

Everyone took this as their cue to leave, and Caleb left too but not before swatting the back of my head, gonna get the fucker back tomorrow. Now it was just us four, our wolves angry and disappointed at their meet being cut short, but at least now finally I get to with them.

Cami and Grey weren't exactly a forgiving bunch and their wolves were paying right now for that, Tytus whining from the discomfort his mates were undergoing which I'm sure Marina felt too.