UPDATE

Hello everyone! It has been so long since I've written to you all. I've missed the interaction with all of my Wolfies.

I got some good news, I am happy to announce that I have completed rewriting His Mate. Giving it more background details and plot to the story on top of what has already been written, making the story more interesting and giving all of our favorite characters more character.

I'm proud of the work I have put into this and am looking forward to the feedback. But I am here to ask for your help in order to make that happen.

I have been working with GoodNovel for the past year or so getting my novel out on the platform. It has been doing good so far, but I need it to blow up in order to receive ratings.

It would mean the world to me if you all would help me out. The link and code is at the bottom and it's free to read on GoodNovel. More information is given on the basics of the app that is easy to follow in supporting. Fingers crossed that it gets you through no problem. But message me is you're having issues getting through so I could help you out.

With every person that gets through to read it, boosts me up the ranks. So read it once more and let me know what you all think. Thank you for your time. Once again, I love you all and take care my Wolfies.

https://www.goodnovel.com/fans-invited?shareCode=Wcyyjb0N&source=c1

.