Get Rid Of Her

Next day Zhu Hong still flirt with Yunlan in the reception desk with a different  hair color.

   Yunlan was shocked seeing her new purple hair. He tried not to laugh at her. Luckily  she can take the color of her hair and become popular to the female nurses. Making a good impression  to Yunlan but not Shen Wei.

    "That woman is getting on my nerve!" As he saw her laughing with his beloved. Joking around with her new  hair color. Dr. Li Quian  notice his fiance's face change when he gaze upon Zhu Hong as she thought he like her. She frown but didn't  let him see as they pass by them. "You're hair is not appropriate in the hospital!" Shen Wei scold her.  So he can embarrassed her  right infront of Yunlan.

   She quickly apologized  and promise to color back her hair. She didn't  notice Yunlan's eyes sparkle seeing his favorite doctor and can't help to blushed. When Zhu Hong lift her head up that's the time she saw Yunlan went red looking at someone . And thought he have a thing to Dr. Li Quian.  She can't  help to be jealous upon seeing her as they bow to greet the two doctors.

   But the two  doctors just walk pass them. "What a snub those two!" Zhu Hong said. Yunlan was puzzled to why Shen Wei  look piss off  looking at them. Did they done something  wrong?

   Well his question in his mind break when Zhu Hong ask him for a date. "I'm sorry Hong! I'm busy and no time for a relationship." As his cute brown eyes followed his favorite doctor whose almost at the stairs. Her smile fade but she suddenly  said, "I won't  give up! Just tell me when you have time for a date and I will wait!" She shout so Yunlan's  attention gone back to her.

    The other nurses hearing it was impressed  to Zhu Hong's  boldness in confessing to Yunlan. And can't help to giggle. Not to Shen Wei, who can't  help to clench his fist inside his pocket upon hearing it. As they walk away.

    In an hours as Yunlan shift is over and about to go back to the dorm. When Shen Wei  pulled him quickly to his car. Yunlan was surprise  but smile seeing he hold his hand tightly. While he can't  help the giddy of his heart. As the beautiful  doctor  sat beside him inside the vehicle.

   "I thought we have a talk about that woman?! Did you accept......?" But his words was cut when Yunlan pulled him to a kiss. "No! I didn't! How about Dr. Li Quian? Did you call off between the two of you?" Shen Wei upon hearing that was happy that Yunlan didn't  accept it.

    "Don't  worry  I will tell her! But before that let me have you! I miss you very much!" And snuggle to Yunlan's  hold. Yunlan can't  help to smile as Shen Wei told him that. But suddenly  he felt his hands snake inside his back. "Xiao .....Wei not here! Someone might see us?" As he pushed  him away.

    Shen Wei  straighten himself,  "Okay! I have a place we can go!" As he drive away.

    Meanwhile Zhu Hong was driving her car toward the drug store to pick up some supplies. When she tried to step on the brakes as a car cut her way. But found out the break didn't work. "What?!" She tried to slow down and avoided other cars. Causing her to hit a tree.

   Meanwhile back to our lovebirds, they came to Shen Wei's private house near the hospital. But as Yunlan step inside of it. Shen Wei quickly lock the door and pinned  Yunlan on the wall. "I miss you so much......you know that?" And started to kiss him passionately  while pressing his warm body against him.

   Yunlan's heart can't  help to beat fast. Shen Wei  also need him. As he response to his heated kiss. He made his hips arch to grind to Shen Wei  making him hiss. "You're  quite naughty.......but I like that!" As he pulled up Yunlan's  shirt and start attacking his bare body. Licking and sucking his already errected nipples while his other hand tried to unzip his pants.

    Yunlan felt his in heaven and caress Shen Wei's  hair to encourage him more. Without noticing his pants went down revealing his bare body for him. Shen Wei  can't  take it no more. "I want you Ah Lan!" And flipped  him up as he thrust inside of him without warning.

    Yunlan scream and moan his name while trying to hold onto the wall so he might balance himself.  But it's  proving to be hard as Shen Wei  pounce  himself  to him again and again. His knee is getting weak every moment  Shen Wei went deep while his other hand massage his prize. Making Yunlan dizzy in desired for him to be taken.

    While Shen Wei  lust for Yunlan went double seeing that bouncy, pale back of him. "You're mine! Only mine!" As he rock his body more to him. Yunlan can't  help to burst first on his hand as Shen Wei  follow. Pouring that warm liquid inside of him. Making Yunlan melt to his hold.

   "Aaaaah...  Ah Lan  .....your so tight! I want to *bleep!* you more!" Yunlan yelp in surprised  as Shen Wei  withdraw himself  and carried him to his room. His clothes  laid forgotten  outside while Shen Wei  thrown him into his bed and crawled quickly to cage him.

    Yunlan can only breath a minute when Shen Wei  captured his plump lips again and gave him a hot kiss.  While his long, pale legs was lift up so Shen Wei  can thrust to him again. Yunlan muffled his scream as Shen Wei  taken him again and again. While those skillful  hands hold him tightly so he can't  resist. He didn't  know how many times Shen Wei  have taken him as he wish their love will never end.

   Outside his phone kept ringing. Da quing  was calling him because what happened to Zhu Hong. "Where is he?!" As they take Zhu Hong to ER to be operated.

   At Shen Wei's  home, he quickly close his phone when his fiancee is calling him. And just stare at the cute face of his lover whose snoring in his arms. "You're so adorable! Nothing will take you away from me! No one! Or I will kill them all!" He said to himself.

    Back to the crime scene, Officer Yang investigate the car of Zhu Hong. "Hmmm....." His young partner ask him if he found something.  "Luckily the car didn't  burn. Because some one cut the brakes? Who might want this young lady dead?"