You're Only Mine

Next morning Yunlan came to work in Dragon City Hospital as one of the nurses.

"Yunlan! Hey?! Where have you been?! The guys are trying to find you last night?! Where did you gone to?!" Da quing one of the nurses and Yunlan best friend look concerned at him. "Da quing! I'm gay!"

Da quing's face change and almost loose his feeting. He pulled Yunlan quickly in a desert corner before the other nurses heard what he said. "Are you crazy! Our group will outcast you! They're allergy with those people!" He almost yelp seeing Doctor Zhuiji. His one of Yunlan's father friend and the owner of Dragon City Hospital.

"Who those people?!" He ask. "Nothing sir!" As he bow to Doctor Zhuji. "Yunlan! When will you take the PHD exam? I thought you want to be a doctor?" Yunlan bow, "Don't worry sir I will tell you quickly!" As Doctor Zhuiji left.

Da quing felt he can breath again, "DON'T EVER SAY THAT WORD AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE KICK OUT IN THIS HOSPITAL!" Da quing scratch his head, "Look Yunlan eventhough you're father is one of the stockholder of this hospital......" But Yunlan cut his word.

"Shen Wei!" Da quing look puzzled at him, "What?! Whose Shen Wei?!" Yunlan's eye's sparkle, "The most beautiful man I ever see! I think I like him?" Suddenly Da quing shut his mouth with his hand. "Don't mention that name! I told you?!" Yunlan nod. When they saw Guo.

"Hey Yunlan! Da quing we will have a meeting!" And smirk, "You two always look like a couple don't you think?!" Da quing frown and almost hit Guo as he run quickly. The meeting is right infront of the receptionist desk. As they will introduce new doctors and nurses this days. Yunlan went pale seeing Shen Wei with his father.

"You.....you!!! What are you doing here?!!!" He shout making all look at him. "Yunlan! Do you know Doctor Shen Wei?" Doctor Zhuiji went beside him. "Do you know my nephew Yunlan?" All look at him. "Well.....I....." Yunlan can't tell to his father they went to the red district all his friends will be in trouble. Especially his bestfriend Da quing whose always with him. Shen Wei break his silent.

"Shushu! Surely he knows me! I'm a renowned doctor! And everyone seen me in television!" All the nurses women and staff ladies all nod and ogling at him. Making the other male doctors and nurses frown. And the next thing make Yunlan's heart break, "Beside Li Quian you're fiancee will surely be happy you're here to work with her!"

As Doctor Zhuiji saw her walking toward them. "Sorry ladies Doctor Shen Wei have already have a fiancee! Doctor Li Quian! Come here!" Yunlan world suddenly shattered. "Fiancee.....? Then what is that night that happened to the two of them?! Is it just a joke?" He told himself. And he gave his v-card to Shen Wei. Whose wrapping his arms around Doctor Li Quian's waist now looking happy.

Da quing notice his friend pale face. "Please don't tell me that's the Shen Wei you're saying? No.......no....?" He whispered to him. Yunlan tried to stop his tears from coming out his cute, brown eyes.

In an hour in their break time. Da Jie came with her girlfriends. Zhu Hong, Wang and Sha Ya. "Hey! Babe! Where here!" Da quing wave at her. All his friends tried looking good for the ladies, Sang looking at Wang, while Lin Jing to Shaya. Da quing introduce Zhu Hong to Yunlan who tried to smile. "Hey! Why haven't I have someone?!" Guo frown as he haven't got a partner.

"Sorry Guo! Don't worry I will intoduce you to my cousin if she get here from the states!" Da Jie promise.

That time the doctors was checking patients when they pass the male nurses quarters and seeing women crowded the room. "What's going on there?" Shen Wei ask one of his colleagues. "Oh! Nurse Da quing called his girlfriend to introduce his friends to her friends! Nothing wrong it's they're breaktime." As the doctors just pass their quarters.

But unknown to them Shen Wei look sternly at Yunlan whose with a woman leaning at him. He can't help something inside of him is boiling. But as Yunlan notice him he just look stotic at him and walk away.

Da quing elbow him signing him to forget the doctor and just look at the sexy Zhu Hong infront of him.

As the break is over Yunlan was about to go back to his post when someone pulled him in a dark room. "How dare you replace me with that woman?!" Shen Wei was furious. Yunlan can't believe what his hearing. "Did I heard it wrong? Dr. Shen Wei? Or you forgot you're fiancee is there and not me?!" As Yunlan shout back and about to leave.

But Shen Wei embrace him from behind, "Forgive me! I didn't tell you! And Li Quian is a mistake! My shushu just pick her for me!" Yunlan tried to get out from his hold. But Shen Wei turned him around and kiss him hungrily. Making Yunlan can't break from his hold as he wanted that also.

Outside Xin ci is checking his staff and the nurses. He notice Yunlan his son is missing, "Nurse Da quing! Where's my son?! The operation is almost gonna start!" Nurse Da quing tried to find where he is.

At the other room, Yunlan moan as Shen Wei thrust to him deep and kiss and lick his neck. "Forget about that woman and only look at me!" Shen Wei whispered to his ear. "Yes... .I want it more......" As he moan while Shen Wei taken him again and burst inside of him.

In a minute both get dress Shen Wei is the first to leave the room. While Yunlan take peek if there is someone outside. Da quing stood at the door way. Seeing Yunlan have a hickey on his neck. "What is the meaning of that?!" He pointed to Yunlan's neck.

At the bathroom of the women, Zhu Hong was washing her hair when someone switch her shampoo. With in a second a scream was heard inside the toilet of the ladies.