Please save me

Idk how to make a proper trigger warning and Im not sure if I need to do it or not?
Just in case y'all feel uncomfortable so here we go!

Before you read this, please take note that this part has a few scenes that involve 'touching'

Eunseo's POV

He didn't lock the door, DID HE?? I watched him with a questioning yet worried face. He suddenly sit next to me. "Heyy don't look at me like that" he chuckled. "What are you doing sir?" I moved to the side to bigger the space between us. "Im sorry, I think I don't really hear you just now, maybe it would be clear if I sit here?" He stated.

It's getting

UNCOMFORTABLE.

"I think the objective need to be more specific" he said while looking at the paperwork. I flinched when his hand suddenly on my thigh caused me automatically gave him a free slap "Mr Kim what are you trying to do?". I hurriedly tap on any contact at the very top and make a call to the none other than Mr Cha. Right before I can answer the "hello" he snatched my phone, declined it then turned it off. "Miss Han please pay attention to me, Im your client. I just said that we need to change this project objective!" He said and trying to touch me again.

Eunwoo's POV

It's been over 25 minutes and they just announced the flight was delayed?, SERIOUSLYY?? I need to inform Eunseo at least. How is she right now? I hope she can manage it well. I took out my phone. 'Should I call?' No, it will definitely interrupt the meeting. I decided to just send a message and got a reply from Eunseo immediately.

"I would appreciate if you comeback faster".

'She must be nervous to handle a meeting with a male client alone.' At least that was what I thought.

After a while I got a call from Eunseo, "hello" I said but then got declined. Huh? I called her again but no one pick up. What happened? Is everything okay? Was she accidentally tapped on my contact? My head fulled with question marks.
I don't know and I just don't know why but I feel called to go to the office now.

"Mom, emm how do I say this. Im so sorry but I need to go first to settle a thing at office" I said. "It's okay Eunwoo, Donghwi is here, A/n: should I use another name related to "Eunwoo" instead? so you don't have to worry, it must be important you should go" Mom said with smile.

I hugged her "Thank you for understanding mom, I love you so much, you know that right!" "I love you too son" Mom replied. "Safe flight and take care!" I waved at her.

I tried to call Eunseo once again while driving but still the same. I called office but no one pick up. "Goshh why doesn't everyone pick up the phone!"

Eunseo's POV

I stood up quickly and rushed towards the door but was stopped by him hugging me from behind. So tight that I could not escape. He started roaming his hands on me. "Mr Kim p-please stop this, I don't like it!" Tears began to flow as I realized I can't do anything, I can't move not even fight back, I don't know what to do, I froze with a dirty feeling.

"You shouldn't slap me earlier, baby"

"Okkay Im sorry about that sir, Im really sorry, please l-let me go" I begged. "Shhh you don't need to worry, I'll make sure to sign the contract and tell your boss that you're a VERY good secretary that deserve an award"  he emphasizes the word "very".

For the first time I felt so stupid for not knowing what to do. I was stuck here and just hoping for help.

'And why is no one trying to open the door, whyy?'

Please

Someone

Just open the door

'Please save me'

I still not sure whether this is enough or still a short chapt🤔
Eyyo guys, Do you think anyone will come to save her? If not, will she manage to save herself?

Simply tap the vote button 💜 thank you for reading!

☆ This is Airis, have a nice day!😍