Handle a meeting alone

Eunseo's POV

My life as a secretary to the perfectionistic CEO of course wasn't easy at first, but over time I got used to it. I always come early to the office and so far, I've never been late, *kinda proud of myself heh! Well I'd better not to if I want my career to last long. It has become my routine every morning, once he enter his room I'd bring my tablet along and go to him to read his schedule of the day.

Who is he? Yup, he's definitely the stunning Cha Eunwoo, a tall, young and rich man and always neatly dressed, let's not talk about his face, everyone knows about it, even you🤡.
Anyway, my boss is a strict person and full of discpline here and there, yet very considerate of his employees. He is kind, polite and very dedicated in work. No wonder everyone falls for him. Ok stop this now.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Good morning Mr Cha" I greeted him. "Good morning Eunseo-ssi, do I have many things to do today?" He asked. "There are only three things for today, sir. First, you have a presentation with financial team that will start in an hour. Next, you will need to visit the project site at 1pm to make sure of a few things there and last but not least, a meeting with client Kim Sejoon at 3pm."

He sighed and said "Actually, I want to send my mother to the airport today and her flight is also at 3 pm. I know I shouldn't do this but can we... just postpone it to another day?"

"I think you might don't want to postpone this sir as it is about our ABCDE Project." A/N: just assume it as a big project ok.

After thinking for a moment, he spoke again "Then, I may need your help this time to handle it first until I come, can you do that?" He asked. "Sure Mr Cha, no problem."
"Just use my room later okay, Im sorry about that and thank you so much" he said with a big smile. "Alright sir, no worries" I replied and smile back.

I'm getting to know him better though it's only been almost 5 months I've been working with him. He must be really want to send his mother, otherwise he will not ask for a postponement.

Handle a meeting is not a big deal considering I've handled it a few times, I guess. However, I have never met a male client.
I mean ALONE.
.
.
.
Time skip
.
.
.

3 pm

The client, Mr Kim Sejoon is already here, he looks like a man in his 40s, neatly dressed and has a solid corporate style. He is taller than me and looks dashing too. Let's be clear, Im not into him okay? Got it?

I invited him into the CEO's room. "Have a seat Mr Kim. I am Han Eunseo, Mr Cha's secretary, nice to meet you". I greeted and bowed.

"Nice to meet you too Han Eunseo-ssi. Woah... how lucky Mr Cha to have such a pretty and hot secretary like you" He said it frankly as he eyeing me up and down making me uncomfortable. "Where is he?" He asked.

"Mr Cha went to the airport on personal business, so he will be a bit late. I will handle this meeting first until he come. He said he is very sorry about that" I explained.

"No-no, it's okay, it's truly....fine" He replied with a..smirk?

"Erm Mr Kim, shall we start?" I just shrugged it off.
.
.
.
30 minutes passed
.
.
.
He didn't really pay attention to the paperwork or even the discussion about our project. He's just staring at me and that smirk didn't drop from his face. It is indeed noticeable and I'm starting to feel uneasy about this. 'Mr Cha pleaseee come here faster, what took him so long huh?' I thought to myself and a message from him popped up just in time saying

"Im so sorry, I'll be a bit late because the flight was delayed".

And guess what? Well, I admit it was my fault to put my phone on the table, now that dude also knows about it "I see, the flight was delayed huh" he murmured. I quickly took my phone and sent a reply to Mr Cha. I automatically looked up when I heard a locked sound.

What should I do?

Hi bestieeess !
Fyi, it supposed to be a oneshot..but i guess no more. What do u think🤔?
I do my best to write it with minimal grammar errors👉🏻👈🏻 What will happen next?
Anyway I would love to receive any good or bad comments. Sorry if this is too short bcause I still try to figure out the best way to write.

Simply tap the vote button 💜 thank you for reading!

This is Airis, have a nice day!😍