Cнαρтεя 18

Börja om från början

"Dad." Bella warned.

"Bella can go upstairs if she wants too but Edward stays downstairs." Charlie ordered and Willow felt a mixture of humor and empathy for the two. She hid her smile behind Jasper's arm that she had hers slipped through.

"Should we go inside?" Jasper spoke up, breaking the tension that had risen. Charlie nodded and moved to open the door, letting Willow walk in first.

"WELCOME HOME!" A chorus of voices rang out so loud that Willow had to stop for a second just to register it. The room was decorated with a banner that said welcome and different color balloons everywhere. The James triplets, Jane, Matthew, Leah, and finally the one person she had missed the most.

"Paul." Willow spoke through a shaky breath as her eyes started to build up in tears. Paul separated from Marshall and rushed to her. He wrapped her up in his arms lifting her off the ground, her lips wrapping around his waist.

"Lola. God Lola, I was so fucking worried." Paul spoke into the crock of her neck with one hand in her hair with an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Don't let go." Willow sobbed into his neck.

"I've got you sweetheart. I've got you." Paul's voice was steady but tears streamed down his face.

****

When Willow and Paul finally separated the crew took turns hugging Willow. The rest of the Cullens were actually there too, Mike, Eric, Angela, Jessica, and Jacob Black were there too. They greeted Bella with excitement much to her disarray. There was food, laughter, and for a while Willow felt whole. The Cullens excused themselves after two hours, including Jasper and Edward. Bella excused herself and Willow went to her room with her friends.

"I can't even tell you how much I missed you." Jane stated, relaxed back in Willow's hanging chair.

"I've missed you too." Willow smiled with her head on Paul's shoulder.

"Don't ever do that again." Matthew pointed his finger at her with a bright joking smile on his face. "If you're going to run away, tell us. We'll go with you."

"I'm glad that you're okay." Maya's sing-song voice was like music to Willow's ears after a week of not hearing it.

"We all are." Marshall reached out to squeeze Willow's hand from his spot in Paul's lap. Willow returned his gesture and looked across the room to see Leah staring out the window absentmindedly..

"Leah, are you okay?" Willow quietly asked, making Leah snap her head around towards her.

"Oh babe, don't worry about me. I'm fine." Leah smiled brightly but her eyes were sad and Willow could tell that her friend did not want to talk about it. Instead Willow decided to change the subject.

"Where's Quil and Embry?" The redhead asked, turning her attention to Maggie who was still watching Leah.

"They had to work, but they sent you this card." Maggie moved to grab her bag pulling out the homemade card covered with glitter. Willow laughed and gestured for her friend to put it on her dresser.

"Prom is this weekend. Tell me you're going." Jane's voice snapped Willow's attention back to her.

"I- I don't know." Willow's heart felt like it dipped into her stomach as her anxiety spiked. Her eyes shifted to the corner of the room before she looked back to Jane.

"If you don't go to prom I'll kick your ass myself." Jane used her normal threatening- playful tone.

"That's not helping babe." Matthew piped up.