ᴄʜαᴘᴛєя 10

"ɪ ᴄᴏᴜƖɗ ᴋɪƖƖ уᴏᴜ

"ɪ ᴄᴏᴜƖɗ ᴋɪƖƖ уᴏᴜ."

Emmett knew how to have a fun road trip. Willow had to admit that his carefree spirit did make her feel better. They listened to ABBA for hours stopping every once and awhile for gas and sweets.

Emmett had an obsession with slushies that Willow couldn't understand. When they settled into the hotel in Wyoming,they had their fun binge watching Momma Mia and drinking the liquor from the mini fridge.

Two days at the hotel and the fun wore out. Emmett was fighting sleep tooth and nail. Turns out he hasn't slept in almost two weeks. Willow was going stir crazy with the lack of fresh air. Also she was in a constant state of anxiety. Not hearing anything from Jasper or the other Cullen's in days.

"I'm bored to death." Willow winned with her head hanging off the end of her bed.

"I'm trying to nap."Emmett mumbled.

"Can I please go to the mall? It's just next door." Willow sat up to see Emmett laid down on the bed with his arm thrown over his eyes.

"Willow. We've talked about this. You can't go by yourself." Emmett lifted his arm and started to sit up. " I can go with you."

"Lay back down." Willow stood to her feet and pushed his shoulder back. "You haven't slept in days."

"I can go a few more." Emmett smirked and shot her a wink.

"No you can't." Willow used a stern tone that mother would use. "Emmett, it's just next door. I'll have my phone on me."

"I don't know Willow." Emmett shook his head as laid back on the pillow.

"Nothing will happen. It's crowded with people." Willow spoke with a pleading tone, her lip sticking out in a pout. "You can take a nap and I'll be back before you wake up."

"Willow..." Emmett sounded unsure and his expression was filled with worry.

"I can get some lunch while I'm out and we can spend the rest of the night watching the Mummy movies." Willow promised with a wide smile.

"What about Momma Mia?" Emmett lifted his brow.

"We've already watched that twice." Willow's head tilted to the side and gave his arm a slight pat. "Either the Mummy or Harry Potter?"

"Both. Both are good." Emmett nodded his head and his eyes started to close.

"So, is it a deal?" Willow gnawed on her bottom lip and bounced slightly on my toes.

"Promise me you will be back in an hour." Emmett set up just slightly again and held his pinky out for her.

"Hour and a half?" Willow suggested.

"Deal." Emmett stated with his pinky still out.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Willow basically jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck as she exclaimed with joy. "You're absolutely the best brother ever!"