Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls

Start from the beginning

Poppy: Biggie, Satin and Chenille! What's wrong?

Biggie: (Panting) We found something! Something terrible but new!

Branch: What terrible but new?

Biggie: It's Trollex.... He... Found... Something...

Satin & Chenille: ON THE FOREST!!!

Everyone gasped in surprise and shocked as they followed them towards the near forest.

-Timeskip-

The group are now at the near forest, the trolls saw the shocking incident.

Poppy: What happened?! What's going on here?!

Pop Troll #1: We saw something on the forest!

Pop Troll #2: We heard screaming and roaring!

Trollex: Take a look, Poppy! He needs help!

Barb: What?!

Poppy: Let me see!

She goes through the crowds and what she sees was shocking; A male troll, who has fins like the Techno. He slash his spear to the beast, who looks like a werewolf but more aggressive and larger. The troll was bleeding and injured but never gives up from the fight.

 The troll was bleeding and injured but never gives up from the fight

Poppy: (Gasps) Oh my god! A troll!

Queen Essence: (Gasps) He needs help!

Barb: (Gasps) Is he fighting a werewolf?

Val: Yeah!

Trollzart: Somebody do something!

Trollex: This troll needs help!

???: Get away, you beast!

Beast: (Growling and Roars)

The male troll dodges the werewolf's attack from it's huge claws, he swing his spear and almost impaling it's paw making the beast howls in pain. Then, it throw him away making him flies away and got hit by the tree.

???: (Grunting)

Trolls: (Gasps)

Until, Taylor and his friends arrives the scene, they saw the beast was about to end the male troll's life. They gasp in fear but Zach looks at the scene with a scared face but, he saw the male troll was about to stand up but his body was now weakening due to the fight with the beast.

Zach couldn't help to watch the whole scene, he has no other choice but to help him. He run through his friends and the crowds, the trio gasps in shock as they saw Zach running towards the fight.

Taylor: Zach? Zach! Zach! Zachary! Wait! Get back here! Zach!

Matt: Zach! No! It's dangerous!

Edrick: Zachie! Your too young to fight the beast! Come back!