Sex tape - Rafe Cameron

WORD COUNT: 883

So I was currently at a family dinner with the Cameron's. I know what your about to ask, 'your related to the Cameron's?' and the answer is no. That would be a nightmare. My father does business with Ward Cameron and so we tend to have these stupid family dinners a lot.

"May I be excused?" I politely ask.
"Of course sweetheart." Ward smiles.
I offer a smile back and get up. I don't have to use the restroom i'm just bored. Talking about school, careers, money, and education isn't my kind of topic. I am in honors classes, have straight A's, and have a 4.0 gpa but i'd rather keep school and my personal life separated. I walk around the house and I come across Rafe's room. I contemplate on wether I should walk away or go in. My dumb ass decides to go in. I slowly walk around staring at everything in his room. I pick up an older picture of him, Topper, and Kelce.

"What are you doing."
His voice startled me and I jump almost dropping the picture. I turn around and meet Rafe's gaze.

"Nothing." I mutter trying to walk past him but he stops me. His hands are now on my waist and I look down at his hands. Heat rises in my cheeks and I can't bring myself to look him in the eyes.

"Y/n. I asked you a question." He sternly states.
"I was just bored.. I'm sorry" I say quietly. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. My heart is racing as he moves his head down, inches from my face.

"Can I kiss you y/n?" He whispers in my ear.
"Please" I whimper. I want to feel his lips on mine. I've never felt this way before. He smirks before his lips meet mine. My hands find their way under his shirt. His breathing becomes rigid as I run my hands down his chest to his abs. I break the kiss and start kissing his neck as I continue to run my hands down his torso.

"Fuck." He moans. He leans his head back, enjoying what i'm doing to him. I pull away and take off my shirt. He opens his eyes at the loss of contact. His eyes scan my body and he walks toward me. He guides me back on his bed and I sit down.
"We have to hurry" I moan as he leaves hickeys on my tits. He unclasps my bra and pulls down my skirt and thong. He then takes of his shirt and pants, throwing his phone on the bed.

"I want you to be quite." He orders. I nod and he pulls down his boxers.
"You on birth control?" He asks jerking himself off.
I hum a yes "Good because I wanna feel you."
He slides in slowly making me gasp. He gives me a second before he starts thrusting.
"Can I record?" He asks.
"What? Why?"
"It's only for me." He reassures. I think about it before answering.
"Go ahead" I moan. He grabs his phone and starts recording.
"Rub your clit for me, yeah?"
I rub my clit and he speeds up.
"Fuck Rafe." I moan.
"Shh baby. You gotta be quite."
He pulls out and flips me over. Rafe sets the camera down on his night stand so he can use both of his hands. He pushes my legs as far as they'll go before pushing in me again. A loud moan escapes my mouth but Rafe cuts it off by kissing me. One hand is on my waist, the other rubbing my clit. He pounds into me and I squirm from the overwhelming pleasure. Waves of butterfly's erupt in my stomach as a knot forms.
"You gonna cum?" He teases. I nod my head frantically.
"Cum on my dick y/n" I feel myself release and my legs start spasming. A moan leaves my mouth as I arch my back into the bed. My eyes are in the back of my head and nothing matters except Rafe. He's still pushing in and out of me chasing after his orgasm and I watch as his dick enters and appears. I feel another knot from but it's much quicker.
"Holy shit I think i'm gonna come again." I quietly whimper.
"Yeah?" He growls chasing after his orgasm. His dick hits my g-spot over and over and I feel a familiar feeling.
"Fuck" I moan as I cum again. I feel his dick twitch inside me but ignore it letting him cum in me. He harshly thrusts in a few more times and pulls out. He grabs his phone and I take him in my mouth licking the cum off his dick.
"Shit." He moans pointing the camera towards me. I suck him clean and he cleans me up before we head back down stairs.

"Where have you two been?" Rose asks.
"We lost track of time. We where just talking" Rafe answers for me.
"Oh okay we'll come finish eating!" Rose says cheerfully.
"We should do that again some time." Rafe whispers in my ear. I try my best and hide my blush which seems to work because no one says a thing.

I just fucked The Rafe Cameron.

-

i hope you freaks enjoyed. this is kinda short but idrc oh and fred's to @thinkinboutya_725
have a nice night/day bye!!

-

OH AND I POSTED A NEW TIKTOK: @dstxrkey