club-rafe cameron x fem¡reader

Word count: 1055
Type: Smut duh
Warnings: I don't think there are any

it was 9:30 pm and you were working at the White Tiger Night Club. you and the other dancers were getting ready to perform. you were wearing a red bikini top which barley covered anything and red shorts with red tassels that barley covered your ass so when you would dance you could see about everything.

 you were wearing a red bikini top which barley covered anything and red shorts with red tassels that barley covered your ass so when you would dance you could see about everything

the song Earned It by The Wknd was about start playing so you and the others got into your spots. There were 6 chairs lined up for a lucky guy to sit in everyone had to eye the crowd to find their lucky guy and you saw a tall blonde wearing a polo, khaki shorts, and a backwards hat. you knew when you eyed him that he'd be the one you were gonna dance on. the song started and you and the other girls appeared from the dark as the red lights turned on.
you and the others slowly walked toward your lucky guy while tracing your hands up your waist and the side of your boobs seductively. when rafe realized you were walking towards him a smirk appeared on his face. as you got closer you realized how hot he was and you were happy you picked him. you pushed him down onto a chair which slightly made him jerk because it was unexpected. the song now started on the words. you straddled his lap and did the dance you practiced. you then started grinding on him and got up. you walked away because it was apart of the routine. you did your dance and you were now back onto his lap. but this time facing forward. you leaned the back of you neck on this shoulder raping your arms around his neck while grinding your ass on his dick. you feel him get hard.
"fuck" he mumbles.
"do you like that?" you ask keeping eye contact batting your eye lashes innocently.
"mhm" he groans placing his hands on the sides of your waist.
the dance is over and your about to leave. you open a door and hear a familiar voice say
"hey!"
you turn around and it's the guy you have a lap dance.
"hey handsome boy" you say teasing him.
"i would say you could call me rafe but i like that too" Rafe said teasing back.
"oh so your into that stuff" you ask.
"i guess so? hey what's your name?" he asks.
"y/n" you say with a smile.
"right.. hey do you wanna come over?" he asks.
"sure. do you want me to follow you or..?" you ask.
"yea my car is the black range rover" he says pointing in the direction of his car.
"ohh nice. okay i'll follow" you say hopping into your car.
you follow him to your neighborhood which you were surprised he lived close to you because you've never seen him around.
you pull in and get out.
"nice house. by the way i live like three houses down from you" you say with a small giggle.
"wait really?" he asks shocked.
"yep" you say popping the 'p'
you go inside to his room, the lights are off and it seems like no one is home. we got into his room and he shut the door and locked it.
"so what are you into, rough, hair pulling, chocking, or gentle?" rafe asked.
"rough. you? also what do you want me to call you?" you ask.
"i like rough too and just call me rafe" he says.
"sit" you say as you pat the end of his bed. he sits down and leans back using his arms to prop himself up. you then slowly take off your clothes teasing him a little.
"stop teasing y/n" rafe says yanking you towards him. he takes of your bra and panties throwing it somewhere in his room. he's now sitting at the top of the bed and your taking off his shirt. you inch your way down to his pants. you pulled down his pants and gave him hickeys on his v-line.
"i'm gonna make you feel good okay?" you say looking up at him.
"mmm" he groans.
you pull down his boxers down revealing his abnormally large dick.
"shittt" you say in a breathy moan.
you spread the pre-cum on his tip before taking it in your mouth.
"ahh fuck" he moans.
"mmm" you groan on his dick making him squirm at the vibrations. you bob your head for a few minutes before taking him out of your mouth. you straddle his waist and he lines up. he slowly slides in and a moan comes from your lips from how big he is.
"fuckkk" rafe moans throwing his head back. you let yourself adjust and you start riding him.
"you feel so good y/n" he groans.
"you do too rafe" you whisper in his ear more as a sigh. rafe gets impatient with your slow pace and grabs onto your waist as he thrusts up into you.
"fuck!" you cry out.
"you like that? hm?" he grunts.
"flip me over" you say and he does just that. he pushes your legs as wide as they can go and slides back in.
"holy shit, holy shit!" you cry followed by a loud moan when he starts going in and out. he starts to go faster and all you can hear are your loud moans that are practically being forced out, and his dirty talk which gives you butterflies.
"look at you letting me fuck you when you hardly know me" he groans.
"keep talking to me like that and i won't last much longer" you say in between thrusts. it doesn't take much longer for you to finally get that familiar feeling in your stomach.
"oh shit. i'm about to cu-" you say before your cut off with a loud moan escaping your lips and the euphoria of having an orgasm. rafe is still thrusting chasing after his orgasm and he cums not long after you.
"fukc y/n. that was good" he breathes out.
"yea i agree. i haven't came that fast sense... ever." you laugh at your little pause.
"maybe we should do this more?" he suggests.
"hell yea your like the best dick i've had so i'm gonna have to agree" you say.