anger issues-/ rafe cameron

word count: 1227
type: smut
warnings: i don't think there is any

i stayed at sarah's for a bit then went home. it was about 12:00 am and my mom was asleep. i then got a text from a random number.

unknown

unknown
come outside

you
who is this?

unknown
it's rafe come outside

-read 12:09-

i open my door and see rafe standing infront of it.
"what are you doing here?" i ask staring at him.
"can i come in?" he asks.
"yea but be quite" i say grabbing his hand.
i take him to my room. i had a room in the basement closed off. if i was getting stabbed and screaming as loud as i could you wouldn't even hear me, that's how closed of it is. that and it being big was a huge advantage. we finally made it into my room.
"so what did you wanna talk about" i asked looking into his eyes.
"the whole thing that happened this morning" he said breaking eye contact fidgeting with his rings.
i got closer to him and whispered into his ear "do i make you nervous rafe?"
"is it that obvious" he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"your fidgeting and breaking eye contact" i said tracing circles on his legs.
"okay but seriously y/n what is this?" he said pointing between me and him.
"i'm not sure. what do you want it to be?" i asked.
"a regular thing maybe?" he said staring off into space.
"that's fine with me" i said smiling.

i grabbed his chin to face me. i looked into his eyes then to his lips. i then leaned in and kissed him passionately. he kissed me back and we started making out. he squeezed my tits under my shirt. he then took off my clothes not breaking the make out sesh unless he had too. i then took of his and i was now on top of him. he put his dick inside me and started thrusting. i could already feel the knot in my stomach start building.
"fuck" i say throwing my head back.
"you feel so good y/n" he moans out.
he picks up the pace.
"fuck i'm gonna come" i say.
"hold it for me ok princess?" he states.
i nod and he keeps going. it been about 5 minutes and hes picked up the pace. i'm barley holding on.
"fuck. you trying to torture me?" i ask.
"a lil bit" he smirks.
"i cant." i moan.
"you can cum now." he says.
i throw my head back and loudly moan in relief as i finally release. rafe cums about at the same time. i keep him inside if me and start kissing him.
"i like you a lot by the way" i say smiling.
" i like you too y/n" he says.
"okay let's go clean up" i say.
"can i stay the night?" he asks.
"yea ofc!" i say.
you and rafe go and take a shower and put on some clean clothes. you and him get into your bed and curl up together. he raps his arms around you and you hug his torso.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎

it's the next morning and you wake up in rafe's arms. you gently slide out of his grip trying not to wake him. you go and sit at your vanity and put your air pods in. you start to play music while you do your hair and make up.
you then get dressed into this.

your almost dressed you just have to put on your bra when you see rafe staring

"good morning pretty boy" you say walking over to him. you notice he's just staring.
"oh my gosh stop it." you say laughing.
you then put on your bra and shirt.
"where are you going?" he asks getting up.
"i'm going to drive you home and then your gonna get dressed so we can go on a date" i say poking his stomach.
"oh okay" he says.

you get to his house he changes and comes back out. you go to the mainland and shop. you end up buying a bunch of stuff and we go and eat at a nice restaurant.

the time reads:

6:36 pm

when you open your phone glancing at it while walking. you and rafe walk in a super expensive restaurant.
"y/n we can't eat here we have to make a reservation" rafe says grabbing your arm.
"just come on babe" i say giving him a reassuring stare. he smiles to himself at the fact you called him babe. (<3 this is so sweet)
"last name please?" the server asks.
"cameron" i say smiling.

rafe's pov: did she put my last name on purpose or am i overreacting..

the server walks you and rafe to your table.
"your waiter will be with you shortly." the server says as me and rafe nod.
"may i get you two love birds something to drink?" the young man asks.
"can i have dr.pepper?" you ask blushing.
"alright and you sir?" the waiter says turning towards rafe.
"coke please?" he asks.
"alright i'll be back with your drinks. also there are kids around so try to behave" the waiter says walking away laughing.
"hi" you say smiling.
"hey" rafe says.
"you look really cute right about now" you say looking him up and down.
"i think your talking about yourself" he says smiling at you.

the server comes back and takes you and rafe's order. you two eat and die laughing, you have very similar humors and your practically the same except your different genders. you both had a short temper, anger issues, violence, an addiction to substances that help with pain (cocaine etc.) and you both had daddy issues. except your daddy issue was that you didn't have one and you saw him die right before your eyes.. your dad was shot in the head, the guy who murdered your father was masked. they still haven't found the person.
it's typical.

¡¡TW!! : mentions of murder, self harm, and suicidal attempts and thoughts.

mysterious homicide, father of perfect family killed, killer unknown.
it enraged you.
it drove you mad and eventually you had to move.
your mental state was horrid and you tried to kill your self.
you couldn't think of a single reason to breath another breathe.
your father was a detective and you wanted to follow after his footsteps but not now.
not until your mind is straight and you get your shit together.
the horror in your mothers eyes when she found you unconscious in a bath tub filled with blood will forever stay in your mind.
no matter how hard you try and forget it finds a way to claw back into your thoughts.
flooding you with guilt, she almost lost her whole family, you could never ever bring yourself to do that again.
the thought of her reaction when she would of been told you didn't make it burns a whole through your brain.
the world is fucked up, and so are you.
everything is fucked.

ik the last pet is depressing asf but i'm keeping shit real. no matter how hard you try to filter you cant filter everything. hope you liked this chapter. NEXT ONE WONT BE DEPRESSING I HAD TO SET THE PLOT SO THE NEXT ONE WOULD MAKE SENSE!!

p.s
cupcake