Ch.1|"Fuck you jj"

word count: 1042
type: smut
warnings:shit talking LMAO

jj had been really distant lately. I didn't understand why but i decided to leave him alone. I had noticed he would glare at kie and pope as if he was mad because they were together but i brushed it off hoping my crazy thoughts were incorrect.

I lived in the figure 8 next to the Cameron's. My dad did business with Ward so me and Sarah were like best friends and i was over there quite a bit which i knew jj hates but he was being an asshole so i didn't give a shit.

I drove over to the Chateau in my Range Rover I had gotten for my birthday in May. I was about to walk in when i heard jj talking as if he was ranting.

"y/n is so damn annoying it's embarrassing" "i wannna see you jj, i miss you, can we go do something?" he said in a mocking tone. "she's so fucking clingy it makes my skin crawl."

"jj what the fuck man? that's your girl bro" John B said. "Yea fr that's messed up man. she dose so much for you." Pope added.
"Pope i shoulda got kie while i had a chance" jj scoffed.
You felt tears building up in your eyes. Which quickly turned to anger.
"You know what jj-" he turned around in shock knowing you heard the whole thing. "Everyone made fun of me for dating you. Rafe teased me relentlessly for months because of it saying "i could do better" and that "i only dated you because i felt sorry" and now i realize how STUPID i was to think this would work."
"I-" you cut him off. "You know your not all that jj. And i was stupid to think your stupid ass cared. Well now i'm done have fun being single because we are OVER." you say almost yelling. His face was in shock and honestly you didn't care about him anymore. You walked over to Pope and JB and gave them a hug.
"See you boys around" you gave them a friendly wink. You could tell pope and jb were both in shock because of how calm you were but didn't decide to question it.

As you walked out side Sarah and Kie pulled up.
"Hey where you going y/n?" Kie questioned.
"Ask jj he decided that some stupid crush was more important than our year long relationship." you smiled then walking away.

You drove back to figure 8 about to drive home when you saw the Cameron's house. You decided to go hang out with Wheezie and Rafe sense they were really close with you.
You walked in seeing Rose. "Hey sweety! Rafe and Wheezie are in there rooms." Rose said hugging you giving you a light kiss on your cheek. You and Rose were super close so this was normal. "Thanks Rose!" you said smiling.

You walked upstairs to Rafe's room. You had thought you heard grunting but ignored it. You then opened the door and saw Rafe squirm u set the covers.
"Uh hi?" you said suspiciously.
"Oh hey y/n" Rafe said trying to look as innocent as possible. "Rafe what we're u doing?" you lifted your eye brow. "Uh nothing" He said trying to reassure you. "Mhm" you teased. "Anyway can i sit?" you pointed to the bed. "Yeah" he patted the spot beside him.
It was silent for a few u til you finally spoke.
"Well me and jj broke up. Apparently i'm not good enough for him and i'm "embarrassing"" you said using your fingers to quote his words.
"Wait what? Are you ok?" Rafe said concerned. "I mean yea but it pisses me off because the night before he texted me saying he was horny so i came over and he fucked the shit outta me moaning my name and shit and then the next day he wants to act like i'm some embarrassing burden and i don't know i just feel so dumb chasing him for the past year." you ranted.
"Oh uh well i mean jj is a piece of shit i never saw what you did in him." he said.
"Yea I guess" you rested your head on Rafe's chest.
He pulled your closer as you guys watched a movie. You heart was racing which confused you because you never felt this way with him. You and him were really close not like brother kind of thing but like best friends. You decided to make a move but straddling on his lap facing infront of him. You traced circles while looking at his chest.
"Rafe i'm not stupid I know what you were doing before i came in here. Who made you horny?" you questioned.

Rafe's POV:
y/n was now sitting on my lap touching my body and questioning who made me
horny. What she didn't know is that i was on her insta and i wasn't sure if i wouldn't to tell her. "Hmm not sure if i wanna tell" i smirked grabbing her waist. "mmm" she groaned. "I think that answered my question Rafe." she said staring at me. She made me even more hard because all she was wearing where so jean shorts and a cropped tank top without a bra her nipples poking through.

y/n POV: I then kissed his lips aggressively take off his shirt and mine. He grabbed my boobs as i reached down moving his pants down and his boxers. He then took my shorts and panties off and i began rubbing my pussy against his dick.
"Fuck" he groaned as i threw my head back.
"God Rafe your dick feels so good rubbing up against me" you whined. "Oh yea Princess?" he smirked. You tried to talk but all that came out were moans. "Words y/n" he said. "Yes Rafe you feel so good" you stuttered. You then without asking put him inside you.
"Fuck y/n i didn't expect that" he said as his head was thrown back. You then started to ride him his moans making a knot in your stomach. Then he grabbed your hips and started slamming into you your skin smacking together.

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING ERRORS 😅