party - rafe cemeron

Word count: 1584
Type: Smut
Warnings: Drinking, Sex, i think that's it

You had just moved to obx. You overheard about a party at school and since you had no friends it came to you as an opportunity to make some.

The school bell rang and soon enough the halls were filled with hundreds of teens ready to go home for the weekend. You hopped in your car, threw you backpack in the passenger seat, and drove home. You weren't used to living near the beach so almost every time you drove anywhere it was like going on vacation. The beautiful trees, not getting dark outside til 9pm, the ocean sounds in the distance, the bliss of waking up to beautiful sites, and never being bored.

As you arrived home you turned off your car, threw your backpack over your shoulder and went in. You had a pool so you decided to swim and after make a strawberry smoothie. It was around 5pm and the party started at 9 so you decided to get a head start on getting ready. You had just gotten out of the shower when the door bell rang. No one else was home so you had no choice but to answer it. You walked through the halls until you reached the front door. You opened the door to a tall, tan boy, with pretty blue eyes, dark blonde hair, along with another tan boy, visibly shorter, with lighter blond hair, and blue eyes.

"Yes?" you said.
"Hey uh.. aren't you y/n? You just moved here right?" the boy asked scanning your body up and down, while his friend stood there awkwardly. You didn't question why he was at your house or the look he just gave you, he was pretty attractive and it didn't matter.
"Oh yea! How did you know?" you asked.
"Oh well word gets around here pretty quick, and i'm your neighbour. This house was on sale a while ago so i put two together and figured you moved here." he said.
"Hm. So your smart?" you giggled at his rambling.
"Anyway what's your names?" you asked pointing in between both of them.
"Oh yea. Im Rafe."
"And i'm Topper" they said subsequently.
"Cool names. Im- Oh wait you already know" you said with an awkward laugh.
"Oh and there's a party tonight you should come." Rafe said.
"That's actually why i took a shower i'm about to get ready." you assured.
"Alright well i guess we'll see you later?" Rafe asked.
"Yea definitely" you said.

You waved them goodbye as you shut your front door. You made your way to your room and dried off. You put on a brandy tank top, with some american eagle ripped shorts, and some air forces. (basic i know 🤨) You dried your hair and straightened it putting in some french braids at the top.

 (basic i know 🤨) You dried your hair and straightened it putting in some french braids at the top

this^^^

You put on some light make up and when you were done getting ready you checked your phone. You had gotten many new adds on snap so you decided to add them all back. You were scrolling on tiktok when you got a text from a girl named Sarah Cameron. You opened the snap.

Sarah Cameron♥︎

Sarah
|Hey! Your the new girl right?