The Road to No Way Out!

Start from the beginning

The following week, Zamora said Mandy Rose has done nothing substantial since leaving NXT, And that She'd just be another stepping stone on Her way to taking out Britt Baker at Wrestlemania.

Mandy Retaliated, Calling Zamora a, and I quote, "Good for nothing wannabe-Biker sl*t."

Crystal replied the following week with this.

^SIDE NOTE: Crystal Zamora, formerly known as Crystal Torres, has a new name and look, as of 2k22

^
SIDE NOTE: Crystal Zamora, formerly known as Crystal Torres, has a new name and look, as of 2k22. Due to the WWE name change Bullshittery, they changed her last name which she had on the indies. They kept the name "Crystal", as her real name is actually Cairo, sometimes going by Kai.

Crystal sat in a rather small looking Midwest style Bar, Mixing an Old Fashioned as a sizable group of men in leather jackets laughed and played Pool in the background.
"So, Mandy... Wanna-be Biker slut's the best you could come up with? A woman as experienced as you... in more ways than one, give or take... should definitely come up with better. Because It's time for some good ol' Stories from the Bar with Crystal. You probably don't recognize a place like this, Mandy... it's a place where the local gang hangs out. These small-town bars may be like some kind of forbidden ground for women as high strung as you and your Toxic Tittie pic takin' friends. Now, I'm not against Instagram modeling... but when there's more creepy fans wanting to see you Finish on some random dude's dick rather than see you hit your Finishing move, I Just can't take you seriously. You can have your fifty photoshoots a day. Go right ahead. But you may wanna clear your upcoming schedule, because you won't wanna see yourself after No Way Out, when I show the world that Mandy Rose should've just stuck to being Otis' Eye candy. Long story short... I may be from the midwest. Labeled a "Polite girl" as the stereotype. But to these guys?" She signaled to the men playing pool, drinking, and watching a Milwaukee Bucks game on TV. "They know me as quite the badass. Mandy, this is my Road to Wrestlemania. My Highway to Hell, if you will. And I'm going full speed.." She paused. She'd been mixing drinks for the Bikers the whole time. "So move outta my way, or get run over, Bitch." She flipped her blonde hair to the other side of her head as she brought the drinks to the Bikers. When she turned around, the back of her Leather jacket had dark purple lettering in between a Pair of Odd Purple wings, with one being An angel wing, and the other being more demonic looking. The words read "Dark Angel". (Yes, Dark Angel is her moniker for the Biker gimmick.)

Crystal Zamora vs Mandy Rose is made official.

3rd match: Triple Threat Match (Winner faces Jonas Rollins @ Wrestlemania): -Dominik Dijakovic vs Tomasso Ciampa vs Jesse Gutierrez

MMC finals:
Ethan Bourne & Dakota Kai Vs Jonas Rollins & Cathleen Stilford

Ethan Bourne & Dakota Kai defeated Rhodes & Morgan via Disqualification when Dax Wilder attacked Bourne, coming from out of the audience.