"The girls are looking for you! Waiting and ask me to took you" he said, walking.

"Oh" jogged down the stairs.

____

"Unnie, where in the hell have you gone?" Lisa snickered, sipping her sprite.

"Struggling to find Rosé's book!" Jennie nicely lied.

"Come on we can go over and sit with them" Yn stood up as she say, the rest of them gladly agreed as they followed to the boys.

Joined the circle, making it as a big one, "yesterday, in the game! Someone's first kiss is gone to lose"
Hoseok snickered gazing at Tae and Lisa.

'It's already gone!'

"Aish Hobi, stob it, or otherwise I will light up the candle again!" Lisa death glared him funnily, that made others chuckle.

Jennie was still on hangover, Yoongi didn't miss it.

He gazed at her, examining over her features. 'I think I want some bandages!"

"Jennie! Are you drooling?" Jennie came back to her sense when Jisoo spat.

"Uh! Nah" She sheepishly smiled, munching on her pancake.

'If he wasn't there, I would definitely pass out there for the whole day'

Jennie's glare meet Yoongi's, two of them shared something, "ay, where is Kook?" Jimin asked.

"He must be hanging there and here with that girl!" Namjoon snickered and that got Yn's attention.

But she just act normal, as I say no one can't lie or hide their emotions. In here, when they just came to know each other, they understand that there is no reason for them to fight.

These twelve teenagers were studying together from their childhood, but they never got into friendship.

But always fight like rivals. Even though they are like rivals, the fight was just a unreasonable one.

They just pull prank on each others and more. It was not any personal issues or something.

They all help each other if they want any help. And it was a cute and sweet relationship between them. And that's why they all got close very faster.

Yn had a crush on Jungkook, till her childhood and each one of them have, not only crush but there will be more than that.

"Hey, I heard that so many students have been killed here!" Jimin said, changing the topic.

"Really?" Lisa looked at him with a wide eyes, He nodded.

"Oh then that students' ghost must be the one, who came to your room Lisa!" Rosé smirked.

Lisa rolled her eyes, lean back go her chair.

"Really?" Lisa chuckled not sure if she was hearing the right thing, Rosé nodded at her.

"Guys, probably something is not right!" Jennie butt in.

"Look kids, it maybe any. hallucinations-" Namjoon said, and others nodded.

Namjoon cleared his throat, to speak but then Jin "yeah! And we don't do anything to the students and why should they attack us?"

" If I see a ghost, I'll just offer them a cup of tea and snacks, can't be rude to deads, you know?" Tae chuckled, sipping on his drink trying not to choke.

"Hmm, I guess you must be the snack!" Jimin snickered as everyone, even Lisa didn't stop her laughing.

"Really!" she exclaimed.

"Yup, if ghosts are real, why don't they come and help me in my homework? I could use a supernatural buddy for exams" Yn shrugged, munching on Rosé's cookies.

"Oh my Yn!" Suga rolled his eyes.

"Dont wanted to be scared guys, 'cause if any ghost comes to us we can unleash Jin Hyung's dad jokes! Then it will find itself to scare someone else"

Jin rolled his eyes at Namjoon's statement, making everyone laugh forgetting about the incident.

"Guys I'mah leaving yah! I am getting dizzy" Rosé stood up, others nodded and Rosé walk from there.

Drive her car to home, after reaching she locked the doors and plopped onto the sofa.

Rosé close her eyes to sleep, it's been a while and Rosé was fully asleep. The atmosphere get dark, Rosé feel very cold wind caressing her body.

She stirred in sleep, moving aside.

Tap-Tap

Walking sounds are hearing, but Rosé was no noticing it, Tv turned on playing a women reading a piano.

She scrunch her eyebrows in sleep, noticing the sound, open her eye only to see the Tv turned on.

Blinking her eyes, she get up from the sofa and looked at it confused, "tch the cables was not connected!" She Whisper and her voice is barely audible.

She walk to the Tv and cover her mouth at the moment when she saw her suspicion was correct.

It was not connected, Rosé give two hit to the Tv, with her shivering hands.

"Omo! What is this?" She spat, scrunching her nose.

It was not turning off, she went back and search for her phone, "oh fuck where it is!"

Finally she get it, suddenly unlocked and call the first person in her call log.

The contact name reads 'Jisoo' but meanwhile Jisoo was in a class, she mute her phone.

As Jisoo didn't take the call she tried to call Jennie but she was also in the class.

And then she understand there are in class cause Jisoo and Jennie weren't taking calls so as Lisa will.

She dialled Yn's number but it was switch off, "FUCK!" She hollered.

"Cool Rosé! It's just maybe any wiring problems!" She take a deep sigh, and collapses on the sofa.

But that was not simple like that, she screamed when she saw someone going upstairs, "NO ITS NOT!" She took her phone again, this time she was shivering as hell.

She go through the call log, she didn't have the boys' number.

She open the Insta and scroll through the contacts, for fuck's sake she saw Jimin's account.

She called him, "take it! Take it!" She called more than ten times. And there was no time left for another one.

Rosé run to open the door, but then..

She was dragged by her waist, Rosé screamed when she saw a black figure that walking on its hands, she screamed as she crawl back.

It was smiling creepy, with that pure black eyes.

XXXX

The game just started :)