Robert Fischer //"Help."\\

Imagine, you are the maid  to millionaire Robert Fischer who recently left his dad's billion dollar energy company to make something of his own. The problem is that he is having a very hard time on his own and he has become a social hermit. You need to help him.
___________________________________

You are writing down a date on a yellow sticky note, it reads, "Lunch with Halogen CEO, 5/3 12:00" You got a call from the CEO of Halogen himself saying he wants to meet with your boss Robert Fischer to discuss business opportunities. Halogen is a major science and chemical supply manufacturer in London so for your boss who just recently decided to not inherit and dissolve his dad's major energy company, it's a big deal. There is a minor issue though, Robert hasn't left his room in over two weeks. He isn't doing to well, you delivered him numerous notes and dates over the past week, a lot of people are interested in doing business with Robert but he shows no interest at all. You sigh as you look at the note you just wrote, you know he won't even read it.

You stand up from the table you were sitting at and push in the chair. The table is rather immaculate, It is made of marble and is smooth to the touch, the chairs are a jet black and very sturdy and regal. You move away from the table and turn a corner and walk up a spiral staircase case, the jet black stairs which almost match the pre mentioned chairs are wide and go in a spiral curl upwards. You walk down a small hallway which has a dark wood floor and white walls until you reach the end and knock on a dark grey door. Robert gave you a knock pattern before he locked himself away, One knock is a meal, Two knocks means you have to clean something in the room, Three is a note/message. You knock three times and here your boss's voice, "Come in." He says in a tired sounding voice.

You open the door and look around the room, in the center is a king sized bed, with black sheets, blankets, pillows and a dark wood frame. To the left is a walk in closet, the door is open and you can see the clutter in the closet, suits, dress shirts, shoes all scattered about you always insist on cleaning it up but he tells you not to worry about it. To the right is a door leading to a sizable bathroom which you are allowed to clean and by the bed a night stand on the right with multiple empty bottles of Fiji water and some whiskey bottles. To the left is a dark wooden desk and a matching chair, that's where he is, his back is towards you so you aren't to sure what he is doing. You approach him, and see more closely what he is doing, reading a book besides him are what appears to be dozen of sticky notes with meetings he has rejected.

"Mr Fischer, the CEO of Halogen Incorporated would like to have lunch with you on the third at 12:00 pm." As you speak he turns towards you, his hair is a mess, his clothes are winkled and his eyes have lost their usual spark. "Would you like me to accept or decline the offer." You are hoping and praying he says accept. Yes Robert is just your boss, but you've been working for him for a very long time, before his dad died even and he has treated you very kindly and even lets you stay in the guest room in his Sydney home. You hate seeing him like this, he used to always be doing something, having meetings, discussing business but now ever since he let go of his dad's company he seems so lost. You aren't going to lie, he used to be a bit of a brat, a classic rich boy with so much money and so much attitude, he treated you well yes, but he always had a bit of a bratty side. Now he just doesn't have a personality at all, almost robotic. He thinks for a moment and takes the note from you and reads it over, he puts it on his desk.

"Decline it please." He turns back around and reads, you see besides him is a notebook. He is jotting down ideas as he reads. You look at some of his writing very quickly, words like dreams, theft and inception whatever the hell that is, are repeating often in his notes. You sigh and he sits up a little,

"Mr Fischer, please think it over. I know you are looking for new opportunities and he seems very interested in you." You speak, as you do he doesn't turn towards you, he keeps reading his book, you look more at his desk, so much notes about dreams and this weird inception concept. He seems obsessed.