Chapter 10- Missing

Hey guys..here os the next part hope you will like it..

It is always said that only when you lose something do you truly come to know of it's value and right now this was exactly how Aryan felt.

Even when he had lost his memory he wanted her close to him only, he didn't like it when she was smiling at Sundar when she only glared or fought with him and yes was feeling jealous but he didn't want to accept that he was in love with her madly.

He had started with the office, called the Guard to ask when Imlie had left and she had left at time. He had been so desperate to find her that he even called the Tripathi's.

But she was nowhere to be find and he was becoming restless, pissed off, and scared. He cannot lose her and he will not lose her at any cost.

In a abandoned house, Imlie was waking up her head was paining so badly. She groaned and slowly remembered the incident at the office, Aryan being angry at her and she leaving and getting attacked and waking up here.

Im-(thinks) where am i?? Aur mein yahan tak aa kaise gayi..

Adi- Wakey wakey my Imlie..kaise ho tum..i am sorry agar jayada zor se sir pe lagi ho..

Im- Let me go Aditya..if Aryan..

Adi- oh ho dear..you think Aryan will do anything to protect you?? Did you forgot the part where he doesn't remember you??

Adi- Chalo koi nahi..i am here na..tum mujhse dubara shaadi kar lo..and you can escape Aryan's manipulation.

Im- You really think i am that naive to give up on my relationship.

Adi- You gave up on ours!!..tell me what made him so good compared to me. Was it money?? Or was it that he was more better in Bed than me??

Im- Shut up..!! Aryan ke khilaf kuch bhi bola na..toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..and i don't want to tell you this again and again but..he had always respected my choices, i had a voice in front of him.

Im- For the first time someone was there to save me, to give a shoulder for support and to cry..and i am saying this one last time..i would rather die than be your wife.

As soon as Imlie finished the sentence she felt the slap on her cheek, she laid groaning and he took his belt out and started hitting her..but she didn't make a single sound.

All the time she was remembering Aryan and the moments that had spent together from the time they have met till now..he made her feel important, he made her feel alive.. and most of all he made her feel protected.

But the only thing she felt sad about was she wouldn't be able to express her feelings to him. She knew that he would be angry with her but due to his memory loss he wouldn't think to look for her..thinking that she was probably avoiding him.

And in a way she was ready to accept this punishment for all the pain, and fights they had..she fell unconscious remembering him and his smile..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next chapter..hope you like it..tell me..how should Aryan save her?? And some romantic scenes between them...do comment.