Chapter 13- Forever

Hey guys..i have decided that this will be the last part..hope you will enjoy it..and all the thanks for giving your love to the story.

Imlie flopped down on the sofa, though she wasn't physically tired but she was mentally exhausted after talking about her fears, nightmares and insecurities to someone else.

If it had been her she wouldn't have bothered to go to a therapist but since she is married to a stubborn yet caring husband so she had been forced to go to the therapist.

She felt the sofa dip, and she knew it was one person Aryan, he sat next to her slowly rubbing his fingers on her scalp,

Im- Mmmmm

Ar- Imlie..stop making noises..

Im- Nahi toh kya kar logaye..?? She asked with her eyebrows raised.

Ar-(pulling her closer)Do you really wanna know.

They looked at each other eyes filled with desire and love, they were leaning towards each other to kiss when Arpita di untimely interrupted them.

Arpi- Oh my God. ..i am sorry..

Im- Kya hua di??

Arpi- Dinner ready hain aa jao..if you guys are not busy..😝🙈🙈

Ar- Di!!!

Imlie blushed and left, Aryan just rubbed his face, he was a bit relieved seeing the change in Imlie. She was still hesitant and had nightmares but they were getting less.

He was still not over the fear of nearly losing her again. The sight of her unconscious..her screaming at night due to nightmares still shook him up.

He remembered how she would clutch his T- Shirt tightly when she had a nightmare and he would gently rub his hand on her back..assuring her that he was there for her.

Imlie was eating the dinner quietly, the therapist had told her to do something but she was still nervous about it..she could feel Aryan's gaze on her..and she couldn't help but blush again.

After dinner Aryan was working on his laptop when he looked up to see Imlie in a short nightie..she looked very uncomfortable,

Ar- Imlie..what..

Im- I just wanted to be comfortable wearing short sleeve clothes..you know because of the marks on my back.

Ar- That is really brave of you..but i know you are feeling uncomfortable..so if you want you can go and change.

Im- No..i am fine. She looked at him resolutely..

There was something else she wanted to try as well, she went close to him and put her hands around his neck and he in turn leans forward.

She kissed him lightly at first and then he took over wanting to taste her again and again. She sighed when the kiss was over happy that she no longer felt scared..she actually longed for his kisses more.

But Aryan was far from done, the kiss had open the flood gates of emotions he had trying to keep in check, picking her up gently he placed her on the bed..all ready to show her how much he really loved and wanted her.. and there was no way anyone could take her away from him.

Ps- Hey guys..so the story is over for now. I won't be writing a Epilogue..so please give lots of comments..i wait for them eagerly..