Chapter 1- Present

Hey guys..so this is my new story on Aryan and Imlie..hope you will enjoy it. Aditya is full on villain in this, he wants Imlie to himself by any means necessary.

Present

Imlie was laying on the floor crying, blood oozing from her back, where Aditya had whipped her when she denied to marry him again. She was Aryan's wife and she will not let him forget that even if she dies.

She smiled bitterly thinking about Aryan who had always stood by her, who would scream bloody murder if she gets hurt a bit..and now he doesn't even recognize her.

It all started with the Reception party that day she had deliberately chose to humiliate him and in turn he had decided to continue pestering Aditya, and she had said so many things in anger which she shouldn't have..

Flashback

Im- Tumne promise kiya tha ki agar mein tumse shaadi karungi that you will not harm Aditya.

Ar- Nahi..Imile i had said that if you want to leave you can, i won't stop you..and i will not harm them..but i didn't say anything about what will happen when decided to return on your own.

Im-(angry)But i didn't..i was forced by my own mother..kya jaadoo kar diya hain tumne sab pe ki i have become the villain and you are the poster child.

Im- Thaq gayi hun sun sun ke..Aryan babu aise Aryan waise..par tum sirf ek businessman ho jo apna profit and loss..udhar and deal ke baare mein sochte ho.

Im- Tum ek baat aur bata deti hun..mein maar jana pasand karti par tumse shaadi nahi karti..par karni pada apni Maa ke khene pe..

Im- Aur ek baat meri family ko harm karne ka sochne bhi mat because then you will have to face me..

Aryan looked at her sad, angry and disappointed. He left and she went to her room which was unfortunately his room too.

She had been throwing away her clothes into his closet..when a photo album fell down, she was curious she opened and saw the pictures of Aryan and Arvind jiju.

Im-(thinks)He looked so different so happy with Jiju..

The album was filled with pictures of Aryan and Arvind outings, with Arpita and Narmada. Aryan in a chef hat covered in flour from head to toe.

Im- (thinks) Am i being too harsh on him?? Is there another side to the story as well.

She was still thinking when she heard Narmada screaming Aryan's name. Terrified she ran out of the room where Arpita was consoling a sobbing Narmada,

Im- Ma..di kya hua hain..

Arpi- Nahi pata Imlie..Maa kya hua hain??

N- Aru ka accident ho gaya..Dr. Patel ka phone aaya hain..i want to go to the hospital.

Arpi- Han Maa chalte hain..Imlie..

Imlie was numb, even though she was angry with Aryan..the nightmare of him almost dying is still fresh in her memory.

Arpi- IMLIE..

Im- Han chalo di..

They reached the hospital, and Dr. Patel was waiting for them outside the room,

N- Dr.. mere beta kaise hain??

D- Dekhiye..next 24 hours is extremely crucial. Aryan ko already ek baar sir mein chot lag chuki thi..and now this accident..

D- Agar unko hosh aata hain..toh all is well nahi toh he will definitely face some complications..

The next 24 hours all the ladies prayed for the well being of their sole protector, brother, son and husband. He had woken up next morning smiling,

Arpi-(hitting him)Aise baar baar kyun darata hain hume..

Ar- Baar baar..come on di..mein zindagi mein aaj tak hospital nahi aaya hun..

D- Mr. Rathore how are you feeling.??

Ar- Aare..Dr Patel..mujhe Aru hi bole aap..Mr.Rathore aise lagta hain jaise pata nahi mein kahin ka businessman hun.

Ar- Waise..Jiju kahan hain?? Mere accident ka pata nahi chala kya unhe..

Im- ABP??

Ar- Di..yeh kaun hain?? Koi new servant hain kya??

Ar- Maa..aap aise shaant kyun ho..??

D- Tum rest karo Aryan..aap log please bhar chaliye..

Everyone was scared..they had a feeling that they won't like it...what the doctor is going to say,

D- Aryan ka accident phele bhi kabhi hua hain??

Arpi- Arvind ki death ke baad..ek baar hua tha..

D- It makes sense now..i think iss accident ki wajah..Aryan has probably lost all the memories between that accident and this..

D- And i would caution ki unhe Arvind ji ki death ya aur koi new information ek saath mat batayein..it will harm him more.

He left and all three of them were thinking how they will keep the facade of happiness in front of Aryan..Imlie was feeling unmoored..they way he had addressed her as a servant, didn't recognize her and called her Jungli it pricked her so badly...

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the first part..i don't wanna included Badi Maa..and her assistant..but do tell what you think should happen next?? Should this Aryan totally ignore Imlie?? Do comment ..