Chapter 4 - Growing Friendship

Note- Hey guys..so this will be short story now..and i have started a new series as well but i wanna inform that i have been looking for job..and if i get one..the updates will be very slow..so till then enjoy..

After talking to Arvind, Aryan was feeling relieved. He was slowly regaining his memories and he actually understood whatever he saw in the business files. He had decided to go to office again.

His Mom and Sister were happy but Imlie looked at him with a frown,

Im- Are you sure about it??

Ar- Of course..i can't stay at home forever. Apparently i have too many businesses to run..

Im- Yes..you reminded me that everyday..(mimicking in his voice)- Dusiyo business ka akele malik..she laughed..

Aryan felt like he heard this before..but no matter how hard he tried he wasn't able to recall where or when he heard it.

Imlie was feeling tensed, she knew that Kaki Ma had told Tripathi's about Aryan's memory loss but she knew that Aditya would definitely try to aggravate Aryan. It looks like she would have to keep a close eye on them.

She was waiting for the auto outside the mansion when Aryan stopped the car and asked her to get inside,

Im- Umm..i am fine..i will take the auto.

Ar- Imlie..mujhse argue mat karo..sit..he ordered.

She had no other choice but to sit. It was the first time the silence felt uncomfortable, even Aryan was feeling weird so he decided to ask her some questions,

Ar- Can i ask you something??

Im- Sure..

Ar- Tumhare Mom and Dad kahan hain..i mean yahin Delhi mein..ya..

Im- They are in Pagdandiya..chota sa gaon hain..

Ar- So, they know about your..you know marriage situation..

Im- I don't want to talk about this..

Ar- Aare yaar..toh kya baat kare..yeh silence mujhe bahut ajeeb lag raha hain..

Imlie laughed loudly and Aryan looked at her like she was an alien,

Ar- Why are you laughing..??

Im- You had said exactly the same thing to me once before..that tumhe mere nonstop talking ki adaat ho gayi hain..

Ar- Aur jab tum chup rehthi ho toh i feel uncomfortable..they looked at each other one in shock and other in hope.

Im- You have started to remember things??

Ar- Little bit..

They had just reached the office, Imlie was signing her name in the when Aditya came there and taunted her,

Adi- Aare Mam aap kyun sign kar rahi hain yahan..aap toh ab VIP hain..

Ar- Excuse Me..yeh kya tareeka hain kisi se baat karne ka..

Adi- Aa gaya tumhara Advocate..

Ar- You..😡😡

Im- Aryan sir..i will handle it..

Aryan didn't know why but he bristles when she called him Sir..glaring at Aditya he went back inside. Imlie turned around and said,

Im- Aaj jo harkat ki hain na..jo bhi thodi si respect thi na tumhare liye Mr.Tripathi that is gone..

Adi- Aacha hi hain..but i promise you this Imlie..i will do anything to destroy him..tum meri nahi ho toh mein tumhe uska bhi hone nahi dunga..

Im- Do whatever you want..but i won't let you harm him or Bhaskar times..

Aryan was pacing in his office, he had just come to work and already he didn't like this Aditya character..especially when he around Imlie. He was actually surprised at his thoughts..why was he feeling so possessive..it's not like she is his girlfriend or wife.

He was trying to work through the day but he would end up looking at her, she was busy writing her articles and he was admiring, the way she was chewing her pen..or would scratch her head sometimes when she was stuck.

Imlie was stuck not in the article but what was happening around her, she told the Editor to put CCTV camera in Aryan's office without him knowing..she was a bit rattled with Aditya's threat.

Usually it was Aryan who gave her strength..but after whatever had happened she felt like she was lost and drowning..she was still lost in her thoughts when her phone started ringing it Aparna.

Im-(thinks) Oh god..ab kya nayi musibat aa gayi jo mein hi solve kar sakti hun..she sighed and picked up the phone.

Im- Han Maa??Boliye..

Ap- Imlie..i hope i didn't disturb you, Malini ne divorce papers bheja hain saath mein she is asking money for her child as well..

Im- Isme mein kya karu Maa..mujhe law ki utni information nahi hain..

Ap- Tu ek baar Aryan se help maang le..na..usse iske baare mein pata hoga na..

Im- Maa..aap jaanti hain na..Aryan doesn't remember anything that happened between me ,Malini, Aditya..i can't ask him to help me..

Ap- Oh..okay theek hain..hum dekhte hain ki kya kare..

She cuts the call, Imlie was actually surprised how can she ask her to involve Aryan in this..it's their problem not his..while she was thinking she didn't see a confused Aryan returning to his cabin..

Ar-(thinks)Who is this Malini?? And what was Imlie talking about what happened with them?? Is she hiding something from me?? I need to find out about this..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..so humare Mr.Rathore is jealous 🤣🤣, tell me do you want him to be confused..thinking that she is Aditya's wife?? Or do give me ideas for jealousy scenes..