Chapter 3- Flashback

Hey guys..so i am writing a new chapter in the hope that you will enjoy it..

Aryan was feeling grumpy, he was not being able to sleep the whole night. He was having nightmare of someone burning in a fire..and then suddenly he is talking to girl..she is hugging him..damn he is losing his mind.

The breakfast table was set and Imlie was sitting in a corner and eating..he felt bad he was being too bratty, sighing he went and sat next to her, she looked at him with wide eyes,

Im- Sir..

Ar- I am sorry..i was rude to you when i woke up..aur tumhe mujhe Sir bolne ki zaroorat nahi..you can call me ABP..waise uska matlab kya hain??

Im- Depends on the situation kabhi Ajeeb bikat Praani ya Ajeeb bhulakd Praani..🤣🤣

Ar- Wow..aacha waise Maa aur Di kahan hain??

Im- Woh Mandir gaye hain..unhe kuch kaam tha..

Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up, he smiled hearing his jiju's voice,

A- How are you Aryan?? So sorry..i am not there..

Ar- It's fine..Jiju but kaam khatam hua ki nahi..i am sorry i am not there to help you..

A- It's okay baccha..kaam abhi baaki hain..i will come home soon..talk to you later..

Imlie was looking at him teary eyed, he looked so at peace and happy not like the Aryan she knew who had so much pain and grief in his eyes..even though this was all an act..but she still felt bad lying to him.

After breakfast she was doing her work sitting on the sofa, she had decided to do work from home, till Aryan was bit alright..he too sat next to her with some files..

Ar- This is so wrong..why did i had to forget i was businessman..yeh files dekh kar sir ghum raha hain..

Im- Just take it one step at a time..i am sure you will understand everything...

Ar- So where do you work??

Im- In your office..Bhaskar times mein..

Ar- Oh..waise if you don't mind me asking..tum apne husband ke saath kyun nahi ho??

Im- Let's just say ki..it was a forced marriage..all we did was hurt each other..so we decided to live separately..

Ar- You don't remember the time you spent with him??

Im-(looking at him)Always..and i always wish i could change the circumstances..but it is too late now..

They were looking at each other one with curiosity and one with pain in her eyes, they were still looking at each other..when her phone rang..it was the editor who had just told her that Aditya had tried to steal sensitive information from Aryan's locker..

Aryan didn't mean to snoop but he heard the words locker, Tripathi and that name itself brought on a headache..he got up slowly and went back to his room.

Imlie was fedup and pissed off, she had being looking over the articles printed before a week of Arvind's death..all were inflammatory article written by one Aditya Tripathi.

Im-(thinks)It was bad enough you instigated a crowd..but now you are hell bent on destroying Aryan but this time i won't leave you so easily..you will have to pay..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like this..i am thinking for next chapter he accidentally reads the articles about Arvind's death..what do you think?? Do comment