꧁•⊹٭𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜:𝟺٭⊹•꧂

Start from the beginning

Yeonjun's eyes narrowed as he heard his friend's teasing tone. "Are you trying to be funny? I didn't have any physical desire to be with the new girl. Jeez. I asked her a question, and those two blabbermouths saw me locking her in".

Woobin chuckles, "It's fine if you say so, but Yeji went pale when she found out. Someone is trespassing on her turf."

Yeonjun scoffs and says, "Please, that girl isn't my type. Why should Yeji feel insecure? We are not even dating--"

Woobin grins, his face with an all-knowing expression"-- not yet! I think she is concerned that you are developing feelings for another girl. Even the males praised you for getting over someone like Yeji, saying it was unlikely ever to happen."

"This little incident will ruin my chances," Yeonjun said, shaking his head. He sighs deeply, his mind wandering to the prettiest girl he's ever seen. He's not sure she'll say yes to him. But he frowns as he recalls his most recent encounter with the "little seers gut feeling."

" --she's going to say yes!!!"

Yeonjun realized immediately away from that, the new girl had a weird intuition. He didn't give her a good look, but her gentle eyes behind the enormous silver metal frames and her charming and deep dimples were the most striking features. His heart began to race, not because he was uncannily drawn to the dark-haired girl...but because a strange, unusual sensation rushed up to his spine. It was a weird feeling.

He just dismissed Woobin since plenty of other thoughts competed for his attention. He was peering through the classroom window with an unreadable expression when he noticed three girls strolling down the hallway. The bell sounded, and one of the girl's eyes, the "Seer girl," accidentally caught his through the window. The breath of Yeonjun became trapped in his throat. She gave him a short glance before returning her gaze to Dahyun, her friend.

Why is he suddenly becoming so aware of this strange girl? He doesn't like her, yet his heart begins to pound rapidly. It's out of the norm.

Oh, my goodness! Please don't let it be the instantaneous awareness they learned in the soulmate class's first lesson. It began last semester, just before the summer break. These unusual sensations perplex him. He likes Yeji. He has feelings for only one girl, and she is the only one for whom he has feelings. He secretly believes she'll be his future soulmate.

He understands that he'll be able to bond in a few months if he's lucky. Please, FATE, not right now or at school. He needs to complete grade twelve. Because after their debut, their schedule will grow increasingly hectic.

Woobins whispered, "Here comes your crush?" in a sing-along voice, and his thoughts were abruptly interrupted

When Yeonjun gazed at Woobin with his delighted eyes, he furrowed his brows. When she cautiously stepped in front of him as she moved past the desks, his eyes widened. They caught the attention of several students in the class.