CHAPTER 8- THRICHY VISIT

Last chapter:

Yess, our comedy hero rakshan's entry..... So they decided to go theme park...
Both the family went to enjoy theme park, and play with the rides happily but nila was physically disappointed..... So Arjun take care of herself....

Today chapter:
One week passed.......

Ss it was the time for thrichy visit.....

'Ma one week unnaku thevayaana ellathaium pack panniko' he said to her.....

'Saringa arjuneyy.... Na ennodaiyadhu ellathaium pack pannita, neenga dha innum unga things a pack pannavey illa' she said......

'Oru rendu set dress mattum eduthu vacha podhum ma, ennodadhu neraya anga irrukum' he said....

'Ohh... Apdi' she said....

'Hmm indha idha mattum bag la vai, pothum' he gave his dress....

'Hm, packing over' she said with her heavy sigh.....

'Sari nila nee poi ready aagu, na pugazh ku call panni sollitu vara' he said to her.....

'Hmm saringa Arjun, sikram vaanga kelambanum' she said....

She went to took her shower and refresh herself, she drapped simple skyblue coloured paper cotton saree with pink coloured contrast blouse..... Jumkkas were dancing in her ears, she put a kumkum oh her hair center partion, she glowed with the minmal amount of makeup, as usual her smile make her more gorgeous......
While the time Arjun entered the room he saw her, she stood in front of the mirror, adjust her saree pleats........
She was more gorgeous in her look, Arjun fallen in her look, he saw her, without blinked his eyes...... He admired her beauty..... He can't take his eyes on her.....

'Ayoo indha saree Indha nerathula sadhi pannudhey' she tried put a perfect pleats but it's failed.... He saw she fight with her saree, his lips curved into smile,

He moved kneeled down himself, and he helped to adjusted her saree pleats.... Nila stood surprised his sudden move, she saw Arjun with the surprised state.....

'Edhuku poi, indha saree kood ivlo nera ma sanda podra' he said with his smile, she stood her trance.....

'Nila, enna time aagudhu paaru' he patted her shoulder, her trance broked by him....

'Dha..... Ba,... Na ready arjun' she said with her blush....

'Enna aachi ivaluku? ' he thought himself, he went to Washroom.....

Nila heared doorbell and she rushed to open the door.....
Pavi and aadhvik stood in the door frame.....

'Han pavi akka vaanga' nila welcomed her.....

'Azhaga irruka dii, enna thidirnu traditional a ready aagita, edhachum special a? ' pavi asked....

'Special a illa ka, nerya saree apdiey pudhusa wardrobe laey irruku, ellam kalyandhuku amma kuduthathu, sari nu sollu iniku onnu drape panna' she said...

'Hmm nalla irruku' pavi said....

'Nila atha Arjun maama enga? ' aadhvik asked. ....