CHAPTER 21- HER PAIN

Arjun woke up on the bed and he searched nila.......arjun went to balcony and stretched his limbs, a pair of arms wrapped from behind him,

' Good morning arjuneyy ' nila kissed his back and he turned and hugged her tightly

'Good morning ma' arjun kissed top of her head.....

'hm hot water ready ah irruku poi kulichitu, fresh aagitu vaanga saaptutu,kelambalam' nila said without breaking the hug... '

enga kelambanum?' arjun asked..

'engayaachum veliya poitu varlam arjuneyy, romba naal aachu la' nila said to him, he nodded with his smile....

Arjun went to refresh himself and he ready to go with her....nila also ready to go both left at the Homehe went to start the car....

' arjuneyy, car vennam' nila said to him....

' vera edhula ma poradhu' arjun asked.... ' idho idhula polam' nila showed her vespa arjun smiled at her.... '

nila idhu epdi, vandi atha mama veetla la irundhichi' arjun asked...

' kaalailaey priya ku call panni kondu vandhu vida sollita' nila said to him.... '

ohh.... kedi ellam planning ah' arjun asked folded hands....

' he..he....' nila giggled and arjun chuckled at her....

'sari vaanga polam' nila went to start the vespa.... '

enna arjuneyy apdiey paakuringa' nila asked.....

'unnaku drive panna theriuma ma' arjun asked

' ada vandhu utkaarunga,aprm paarunga ota therium ah illayanu' nila said to himarjun settled behind her on the vespa...she drive superb well....

while driving.... ' hm super ah drive pandringley madam, evlo naal edhi theriyaama pochi' arjun admired her skill she lifted her imaginary collars..... '

madam ku Ella route uh therium ah ' arju asked sarcastically....

' romba la theriyadhu arjuneyy....ooralavuku therium.....' nila answered to him.... '

ma idha pakkam en poren, namba poga vendiya andha side' arjun said to her.... '

illa ma correct ah dhan porom,' nila said but he confusednila stop the vespa infront of the Home....

' ma inga epdi.......' his throat strucked after seeing that Home..... nila held his wrist, she pressed his palms for the assurance of love....

After knowing about shree and arjun ... Nila didn't hate him one percent but she started to love him morethan before. Saying that , going to temple nila took arjun to shree's house and made him stood infront of there. That made arjun speechless , a unknown emotion stirred inside arjun but his fear was not want to hurt nila anyby means

'ma inga edhuku ippo vandho'..... aejun asked to nila

' illa arjuneyy, shree oda appa unga kitta pesanumnu son aru adha' nila said

' solli irrukalam la' arjun asked...

solli irrundha vara martingale' nila said to him arjun smiled at her and ruffled her hair.......
..
And nila took him inside shree's house , arjun too followed her without any word. The whole house filled with shree photographs from her childhood and etc... Arjun could feel the presence of shree on that place. His whole heart turned hard , his mind were filled with the pictures of him hurting nila. So he was strong in his not to hurt her hereafter.

' vaanga thambi vaanga......' anbazhagan shree's father welcomed his painfullsmile

'va ma...' he welcomed nila....