28

I finished getting ready and looked at myself
in the mirror. (picture)

I straightened out my flannel, making sure it looked right. Then I went to the bathroom and ironed my hair and did my makeup.

Katie and Max walked in and they were already ready.

"Are you ready?" Max asked.

"Yeah." I said putting away my mascara.

"Ok so if you can't find me, I'll be with Sam."
Max said.

"And if you can't find me, look for me cause I could be dead." Katie and said and I laughed.

"I'll be responsible, like always"

"No Marie. Have fun! You never do, hey maybe even get it in with Jack. Don't be so boring." She said and we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I'll try"

"Good enough for me. I'll see you guys later." Max said walking away.

I turned and Katie had left too. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a drink.

Within an hour or so, I was sitting on the couch with my second drink alone.

Max was with Sam and last time I saw them they were making out, and Katie was with some random kid I hadn't seen before.

Jack was who knows where and that leaves me alone on the couch like I mentioned before.

I took another sip of my drink and started to wonder where Jack was.

Last time I saw him was before the party started, I trust him so I don't think i have anything to worry about.

After another hour of everyone having fun and me being alone on the couch, I decided to call it a night and walk to the room.

I opened the door and turned on the light. I slipped off my shoes and walked over to the bed.

I saw someone was there sleeping, I moved the covers to see a shirtless Jack sleeping there peacefully.

I smiled to myself and wondered what caused him to go to bed so early.

It was only 12 and there was a huge party going on.

I slipped into the bed and started playing with Jacks hair. After a little bit, my eyes started closing and I went to sleep.