"Oh please, what are you going to do? Lock me up in the palace, again?!" Yells Yua furiously as she slaps her father's hand away. Arnook enters the garden of the palace. As soon as he hears Yua arguing with the elders, his expression changes into a horrified one. Yua...please stop it. You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

"Why don't you listen to your father and go back to healing huts with the other women" Says Pakku angrily.

"I'll heal your face after I break it, you old jerk!" Snaps Yua while turning around to face Pakku. She sends a water blast towards Pakku's face. Suddenly, it becomes silent once again, everyone's watching in horror. How will this end?

{end flashback}

"Yua?" Mumbles Arnook as he watches Mizuki stand in front of Pakku. His eyes widen out of shock as he begins to tear up. Yue looks up at her father with empathy. He must have realized that Mizuki is Yua's daughter...

"Fine. You want to learn to fight so bad? Study closely!" Shouts Pakku furiously as he bends two streams of water from nearby pools and sends them both at Mizuki, who blocks the attack. Pakku joins the two streams together, encircling both Mizuki and himself in a forceful ring of water.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you!" Mocks Pakku while Mizuki manages to break free from the ring of water and redirects the water away. Pakku builds an ice wall in defense which Mizuki tries to break by sending a strong water blast towards it. However, Pakku melts the ice and directs it towards Mizuki together with the water blast. Mizuki freezes her feet down and is able to redirect the blast without falling backwards.

"You're going to have to try a little harder if you want to knock me down" Smirks Mizuki while the crowd cheers.

"Go Mizuki!" Shouts Katara while Mizuki charges at Pakku who draws up a wall of ice, which she quickly liquefies. Mizuki attempts to land blows, but Pakku dodges them all. He whips the water and throws Mizuki into a pool. Mizuki emerges from the pool, shakes out her hair, and summons a small pillar of ice. She proceeds to send a series of ice discs at her opponent. Pakku breaks most of them using his wrists, however one disc almost cuts his cheek. Mizuki bends the water from the pool, creating ice claws and charges towards Pakku who generates a large stream of water and sends it full force at her. Mizuki uses the ice claws to stop the water blast. After doing so, she throws the ice spikes in Pakku's direction. Pakku dodges the ice spikes, but one manages to pin his sleeve to the ground. Pakku quickly liquefies the ice claw and stands up.

"Well, I'm impressed. You are an excellent waterbender" Compliments Pakku.

"I've learned from the best, I believe you're familiar with her" Retorts Mizuki while Pakku glares at her. I was right, she's Yua's daughter. Mizuki waterbends a big wave and sends it towards Pakku, who merely raises himself onto an ice pillar. He proceeds to liquefy the pillar, harging straight at Mizuki, who sends a powerful stream of water his way. Pakku avoids the attack, instead managing to freeze Mizuki's stream of water which he slides across. He surges past her and strikes her down. Mizuki falls roughly to the ground and sprains her ankle while Pakku lands onto the rim of a pool, bends a tower of water and manipulates the stream overhead his opponent.

"Ack!" Shrieks Mizuki in pain as she grabs her ankle. Katara notices this.

"Mizuki needs help!" Katara gives Sokka Mizuki's coat before she begins to rush towards Mizuki while Pakku freezes the water into several ice shards, which he sends down at Mizuki. Katara quickly drags Mizuki away, but becomes trapped in the flurry of frozen daggers and appears still for a moment. The crowd gasps in horror and a small child looks away in fear. Katara lifts her head and begins to struggle, attempting to break free as Pakku casually strolls away.

"This fight is over" States Pakku while Mizuki angrily glares at him and stands up.

"Come back here. I'm not finished yet!" Exclaims Mizuki as she tries to keep balance, but falls down.

"Yes, you are" Says Pakku as he looks at Mizuki who's struggling to stand up. Suddenly, he notices a necklace laying on the ground.

"This is my necklace" Mutters Pakku confused while Mizuki bends a small stream of water and begins healing her ankle.

"No, it's not. It's mine! Give it back!" Snaps Katara angrily.

"I made this sixty years ago for the love of my life...for Kanna" States Pakku as he holds the necklace up.

"My Gran-Gran was supposed to marry you?" Says Katara confused.

❀❀❀

Iroh meets up with Zuko, who is disguised as a shipman.

"Our plan is working perfectly. Zhao doesn't suspect a thing" Whispers Iroh.

"You didn't have to do this" Whispers Zuko back.

"No nephew of mine is going to stow away on a ship without some backup" Replies Iroh.

"Thank you, Uncle" Suddenly, a door opens.

"Someone's coming. Stay hidden until we get to the North Pole and the Avatar will be yours. Good luck" Warns Iroh as he walks away.

❀❀❀

"I carved this necklace for your grandmother when we got engaged. I thought we would have a long, happy life together. I loved her" Informs Pakku upset while Mizuki walks up to Sokka who gives her her coat back.

"But she didn't love you, did she? It was an arranged marriage. Gran-Gran wouldn't let your tribe's stupid customs run her life. That's why she left. It must have taken a lot of courage" Replies Katara. Upon hearing this, Yue begins to cry and runs away. Mizuki and Sokka notice this.

"Go get her" Whispers Sokka while Mizuki nods and follows Yue. The moment Arnook sees Mizuki run away, reality hits him. She truly is Yua's daughter...I need to speak to her. Arnook gets up from his seat and follows Mizuki.

To be continued

Word count: 2.017