"The Fire Lord will not be pleased when he learns who was responsible" States Iroh.

"You know who was behind the attack?" Asks Zhao as he tries to keep a straight face.

"Yes...pirates. We had a run-in with them a while back. They wanted revenge" Replies Iroh sorrowful.

"So, have you reconsidered my offer?" Asks Zhao.

"Yes, I accept. It will be an honor to serve as your general. To the Fire Nation!" Iroh takes a sip from his tea.

"To victory!" Chuckles Zhao.

❀❀❀

"Mimi this is a terrible idea!" Exclaims Sokka while Mizuki takes off her coat and gives it to Katara.

"I know and I don't care!" Grunts Mizuki angrily.

"You don't have to do this for me. I can find another teacher" Says Aang worriedly.

"I'm not doing it for you or Katara. Someone needs to slap some sense into that guy!" Replies Mizuki annoyed. I'm doing this for my mother, and for all the other women who had to suffer due these stupid rules!

"So, you decided to show up?" Says Pakku as he turns around and begins to walk away.

"Aren't you going to fight me?" Scoffs Mizuki.

"Go back to the healing huts with the other women where you belong" States Pakku annoyed.

"Oh, I'll heal your face after I break it" Snaps Mizuki before waterbending a whip and punching Pakku's face with it. Pakku's eyes widen out of shock.

{flashback}

"Yua, you know it's forbidden for women to learn waterbending" Sighs Arnook.

"I know. But soon I'll be the chief of this city, and I want to learn how to waterbend in order to be able to protect my people. We're at war. Don't you know that?" Replies Yua annoyed.

"But you already know how to waterbend! Please don't get yourself in trouble with the elders" Pleads Arnook.

"But that's not enough if I want to become a skilled waterbending master" Says Yua as she grabs her water pouch and begins to exit the palace.

"Yua! Get back here!" Scolds Arnook as he grabs Yua's arm.

"Listen up little brother, maybe you haven't realized it yet because you're always busy playing soldier. But I've been preparing to become the new chief my whole life and change these ridiculous rules. I'm almost sixteen which means I'll have to get engaged. I won't let all my hard work go to waste" Snaps Yua while Arnook lets go of her arm. Yua exits the palace, leaving a shocked Arnook behind.

"Pakku, you will teach me how to waterbend" States Yua as she glares at Pakku, who's practicing his waterbending outside of the palace.

"I don't care if you'll end up becoming the next chief. It is forbidden for women to learn waterbending" Scoffs Pakku.

"Well I'm about to change that soon" Retorts Yua while Pakku glares at her in anger.

"Don't get so cocky, show some more respect towards the elderly" Scolds Pakku.

"And why should I treat you with respect? You've done nothing but treat women as if they don't deserve rights" Exclaims Yua.

"Watch your mouth young lady. You're lucky that you're the princess, otherwise I would've-" Pakku gets cut off by Yua.

"Otherwise what? Fight me? I bet you wouldn't even be able to beat me" Mocks Yua. Upon hearing this, it becomes quiet. Everyone gasps in shock.

"Yua! How dare you disrespect master Pakku like that?! You're grounded!" Shouts Yua's father angrily as he approaches his daughter and grabs her wrist angrily.