"Hey, Cap, we got a situation here."

"God, I love this place."

"Yeah, don't start celebrating yet, guys."

"We got more incoming outside the dome."

We all looked out the window and saw something falling from the sky.

They have found us

Faster than I expected

Are you ready to fight?

Yes, but I have to help Vision first

Hurry up

Venom was ready to fight, and so will we, but first Vision must survive.

"It's too late. We need to destroy the stone now" it came from Vision as he sit up.

"Vision, get your ass back on the table."

"We will hold them off."

"Wanda, as soon as that stone's out of his head....you blow it to hell."

"I will."

"Evacuate the City. Engage all defenses. And get that man a shield."

After the others left the lab and Amy was safely in her room, only Wands, Shuri and I were with Vision. I looked over at Wanda and she was looking out the window. I walked over to Shuri and explained my plan to her. I would change reality and thus save Vision's life.

"Shuri, can you distract Wanda for a moment? I need a little time." I said now and Shuri nodded. She now walked over to Wanda and had a short chat with her. I used this time to change reality. Now Vision was lying on the table but he was also standing next to me. Only I could see him and none of the others.

Shuri came back and continued to work on removing the stone. I felt Vision look at me and then I turned to him.

"Why did you do that? You should have destroyed the stone."

"Vision you are my friend. And I won't let you die if I can help it. I want you to go to Amy and protect her." I now said to him. He looked at me for a brief moment, then he nodded and then disappeared.

"Shuri, Wanda can I leave you two alone? I can't hold Venom back any longer."

"Go, I'll take care of Shuri and Vision." it came from Wanda now. I nodded and then felt Venom take over. He jumped through the window and then rushed to the others.

3rd Person POV

"How we looking, Bruce?" asked Natasha through the cooms now. The next moment, Venom appeared next to her and the Dora Milaje. "Wanda is with Shuri and the toaster. I will fight." said Venom to Natasha. Nat nodded and then Bruce answered.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it."

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." said Rhodey now.

Yelena, who had been standing quietly next to her sister until now, now looked a little worried. "Natasha do you think we'll survive this?" Yelena now asked worried. The redhead now looked at Yelena, took her hand briefly in hers and squeezed it. "We'll get through this. Y/N then owes the three of us a date." she said to calm Lena. It worked. Venom now looked over at the two sisters when he heard what the two were discussing.

"She'll love to go out with the three of you." Venom said now and he had to grin. When you heard what Venom said now, you didn't like it at all.

It's not up to you, Venom, to decide who I date.