She is safe with me.

"Goodnight Leo" She said.

"Goodnight" I whispered stroking her hair.

She was probably tired because she fell asleep a couple minutes after. Her lips were very slightly parted and her eyes were softly closed.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you so much.

I was probably anxious today because it was the first day.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

Tomorrow I won't be anxious when we part ways.

________

I was wrong.

The minute I had to leave her I started doubting everything again.

What am I going to do?

It's not like I can be with her twenty four hours a day.

"What's wrong with you?" Nate asked walking into my office.

"Nothing" I said shaking my head.

"It doesn't look like nothing" He said putting his hands on my shoulders as he stood behind me.

I sighed, "I'm busy. What do you want?"

"Why do you always have to be moody?" He whined.

"Can you guys stop fighting?" Vincent asked walking into the room as well woth a pile of papers.

Don't tell me it's more work for me.

"Nobody taught either of you how to knock?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Why would I knock? What could you be doing?" Nate asked raising an eyebrow.

"What if I was naked?"

"Nothing I haven't seen before" Nate said with a smirk, rolling his eyes.

"What!?" Vincent and I both asked in shock.

"Anyways Leo has to tell us what is wrong with him"

"Nothing! For God's sake, leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Alright since you won't tell me I will use my awesome observing skills" Nate said and cleared his throat.

"Huh?"

"At Ares' wedding I noticed you and Tessa stood close to each other. If I'm not mistaken you even talked to her because you couldn't hold yourself back after my perfect motivational speech. Serenity's other friend, Jane was going crazy trying to call someone after the wedding and who else would Jane be worried about? Her friend Tessa, since she was nowhere to be found. You know who else was nowhere to be found? You and your car" He finished with a smirk.

"Nate stop-"

"Wow"

Vincent and I said at the same time before getting interrupted by Nate's exciting voice.

"You and Tessa are back together!" He exclaimed.

I sighed and buried my head in my hands.

"Good job man" Vincent said.

"No!"

"What do you mean no?" Nate asked.

"I mean yes, but you shouldn't say a word about this to anyone except Ares"

"Yes, yes I know, but that still doesn't answer my question. Why do you look so anxious?" He asked.

Anxious.