"Outside to get the mail?" He raised his brow while clenching his jaw. "Nope," She said simply, putting the waist trainer down.

"Outside to get in the car to come sumwhere wit' me?" He asked while standing up, she shook her head no.

"Ima be outside doing bald head ho shit" She turned around to face him and smiled.

He started darkly chuckling before wrapping his hands around her neck tightly "You betta' stop playin' wit' Amoura. I'll kill you" He said seriously, looking her directly in her eyes.

She started smiling "You can kill this p— Aht! Let's go" He cut her off and let her neck go.

"Lil nasty ass" He shook his head making her laugh loudly.

_________________

"You want to do Blue and Silver or Red and silver?" Ari asked as she and Makai were looking at Christmas decorations in Walmart to decorate the house with. She already ordered a white Christmas tree off amazon and it came today.

She was really excited about it, this was the first Christmas she could honestly enjoy and she had people to spend it with.

"Whichever you want Suga, it doesn't matter to me," He said standing behind her as he was on his phone.

"Okay," She sighed and picked the blue and silver. She thought it would go good with the white tree.

"You wanna build a gingerbread house later?" Makai asked, putting his phone in his pocket. Her eyes lit up, "Yes!" She said excitedly, making him laugh.

"A big ass kid, I'll go get it" He pecked her lips before walking off.

Ari picked up some more ornaments before looking for more little stuff to put around.

"Blue and silver, that's different" She heard and looked up at the man that was smiling down at her. "Thanks" She kept it simple and started to move around him until he stepped in front of her causing her to huff.

"My fault, but have I seen you before?" He asked while still smiling, Ari took a good look at him and shrugged before she started to pitch her arm. She wanted him to move but didn't want to yell or come off rude because he was 10x her size and could hurt her in the blink of an eye.

He started snapping his fingers when she tried to walk past him again. "At Kroger, You accident bumped into me and was wit' yo' best or whatever," He said.

"O-Okay," She said lowly and tried to walk away again but he stepped in front of her again.

Poodddaaaa, where are youuu??

"I'm Greg, I didn't get to introduce myself last time. I was kinda nervous" He chuckled. Ari just nodded.

"Your Ari right?" He asked, making her eyes widen at how he knew her name. "From AriSweets on Instagram, I follow your page. You're really talented Ma" He licked his lips, looking her up and down.

"T-Thanks, I have to — You have a boyfriend?" He cut her head.

She quickly nodded "Yes, I do," She said, hoping he would get the message and leave her alone now. She was about to have a panic attack in a second.

"Damn, no real man should leave his lady out alone" He shook his head "Someone gon' snatch yo' fine ass up"

Ari started frowning "Who gon' snatch ha' up?" She heard a familiar voice behind her causing her to relax.