♥ Chapter 1 ♥

Pov of le Y/n: 

"Hey you gotta wake up silly!" You hear Haruhi say before falling on to the floor. 

"Was this really necessary?" You begin to get up and check the time to see that it's 8:30 am. 

"You really shouldn't be staying up late, it isn't good for your health you know." She smiles shaking her head. 

You begin to blush a little turning away to hide your face by pretending to look for your uniform. God her smile is beautiful. Who knew that a thing as simple as a smile could make your heart flutter. 

"How did you get into my apartment anyway Haruhi?" 

"With the spare key you gave me" She holds up the key with a fancy tuna key chain attached to it.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." 

"You should probably get ready for school before you're late silly." She says as she starts to make her way into your kitchen. "I'll make some breakfast for the both of us." 

          ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Time skip because why not   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey Hikaru and Kaoru." 

"Hey Y/n!" They shout in unison 

"What's up with you face Y/n?" Hikaru smirks. 

"Is there something on my face?" You ask before going to a nearby mirror. 

"As a matter of fact yes there is, it's got love written all over it. You gonna tell Haruhi how you feel yet or should I do it?" 

He might as well be talking into a microphone and let everyone in the whole school hear. You look around making sure no one heard. Kaoru notices but doesn't question why. 

"Leave them alone Hikaru, don't worry about him he won't say anything." Kaoru rolls his eyes at his twin. "I hope." He mumbles. 

You walk over and sit at your desk. Maybe I should tell her, I mean what's the worst that can happen? Rejection, or maybe she does feel the same. If she did would she leave hints? Maybe I should ask the other members of the host club. You start to loose your train of thought as the teacher starts writing something on the board, preparing for the most boring lecture ever. 

Hello Emrys/Izzy here, thanks for reading the first chapter of the book! Kinda short and not the best but hopefully I'll improve throughout this book. Next chapter will be in a day or two. If you have any suggestions for future chapters leave a comment or message me. Remember to eat, drink water, sleep, shower, brush your teeth, and go outside. Don't forget you matter! 

(425 words)

                               -Emrys/Izzy