Chapter Seventeen: Salazar

I don't know what's going through Luis' head at the moment but I hope he figures it out

I don't know what's going through Luis' head at the moment but I hope he figures it out...and soon. We entered the big castle feeling the new location to be warm and brightly lit. The candles look to have been burning for quite a while.

Step by step near some stairs there was a muffled laugh, the kind that is up to no good. Once I reached the top of the stairs the girls stick close by, the laughs were becoming too noticeable. They were coming from a balcony above, a figure makes itself known. A what looks to be...a child?

(Salazar)-" I was starting to wonder when you might notice us."

(Leon)- " Who are you?"

(Salazar)- "Me llamo Ramon Salazar, the eighth Castellan of this magnificent architecture. I have been honored with the prodigous power from the great Lord Saddler. I've been expecting you, my Bretherns." he says and takes a prideful bow.

(Leon)-" No thanks, bro."

That sounded better in my head than out loud, I shouldn't have said anything.

(Salazar)- "My my, we've got a feisty one. If you care for your own well-being, I suggest you surrender yourself and simply...become our hostage. Or, Mr. Scott, you can give us the girls, since you're not worth a penny, I'm afraid. You can die." He leaves us with his words in our heads. I turn to face them and she darts her eyes to me. 

(Y/n)- " Mr. Scott?" She questioned. I'm not surprised they did research on me.

(Leon)- " My middle name" She had a comment to say but she kept it to herself.

(Y/n)- " Leon..we'll find a cure..right?"

(Leon)- " We'll find a cure"

I'll make damn sure of it.

(Time Skip)

I place my hand on the wall that raised from the floor blocking our path, There's still missing pieces that We'd have to find in order to continue. This is going to be nearly impossible. Hearing light footsteps behind me, I look over my shoulder seeing (Y/n) examining the wall as well. 

(Y/n)-" This is going to slow us down." 

(Leon)-"We'll find them." That was a semi lie. It'll be a miracle. 

(Leon)-"Let's get moving." There were only two doors available, brown door and a blue door. Walking over to the door on the right side-- it lead to another room. This looks cozy, in an evil cult sort of way. I stand at an intersection-- one leading ahead another turning left, it leads to a dead end so I suppose my options are limited. 

(Y/n)-" That doesn't look suspicious at all..." She mumbles under her breathe not knowing we heard her comment. She's looking out the window that over looks down into another room. It's barely lit, and looks like its used for something else, I don't know what.