!!Beach Party!!

Jaena's POV

I woke up and it's 7:25 five minutes to start the class I was running to go at the school I saw Chlowy and she looks a bit dizzy I guess,I did asked her but she didnt reply,after a while I slapped her and said what is wrong with you girl and he replied "oh?? nothing just thinkin about what happened to Klent"Hmmmnn?? ok,What!! what in the world is wrong with him girl?? I said and she replied " oops did I say something..?ok he was trying to save me and he is the one that is bumpped by that crazy man who didnt say sorry"Ok girl change topic lets go to school cuz we are late hurry....

I saw Klent the freshmen at the school garden talking to a girl that confessed its feelings but Klent denied the girl,the girl cried and Chlowy saw it she is angry I never thought that he was going to scold Klent cuz she said "hey what did you do you jerk!!" I think Chlowy is still concerned to Klent cuz the last year I saw her and we are not friend she scolded really loud at the boys who bring some sexy girl comic books,geez that's weir

Time passed it was already lunch I'm asking Chlowy if she is coming w/ me and she said ok andwe got to go faster because of the free ice cream and meatloaf but when we got their Chlowy and me are so hungry and theres no more left and we sat behind the flowers in the garden I saw Klent coming here and he said "are you two hungry" I said yeah a bit and he replied "here get this" Klent noticed that Chlowy is shy if he is w/ her..

Time to go home, geez what a day... hey Chlowy are you going now? I said,and he replied "uh? no there is another conference meeting at the garden" and I replied ok bye good luck at the meeting...Me walking home and and wondering of what if we all go to hang out at the beach resort of our's ? aha I know our Holiday starts in March 1 - March 6 Iwont let this time to invite them I think its going to be fun.

Geez ill invite my younger sister Klent,Maria,wait Maria is a friend of mine but its ok ill introduce her to them.Rjay the top 2 in all the class oh and Chlowy...I hope this time it wont be delayed.. :D

Another day for me,doing my chores and go to school...Walking down the street and got to school and said I think this day is boring,geez I dont know why but its boring and I saw Chlowy and Rjay talking about the event after the Holiday I should better ask them if they are going to the beach w/ me.Hey Chlowy and Rjay would you like to come to the beach with me and they replied "sure why not" and I said don not forget your swimming suits and trunks.....after a while I saw Klent sitting at the cafeteria I asked him if he's coming and he replied ok and I said we are going to have three days there haha :D..

I have asked my friend and my sister well I have nothing to say now.. (bell is ringing) oh its time to go home again geez don't wanna ask her cuz they have a meeting..I heard something behind me when I looked Chlowy's running and said "heyy!! Jaena wait up ill go w/ you" and I replied ok hahaha...

I asked Chlowy if he would wear a swimsuit and she replied "oh yeah but not the school swimsuit" I replied oh ok I'm wearing a swimsuit too but like you not the school swimsuit geez oh ok Chlowy bye.. geez we didnt do anything in the school but preparing for the school event fest #whataday I'm so exhausted and I think i'll sleep early....