Part 1: when? where? how? what!?!?!

Author's note: ummmm....................... Hi! ............................. I don't know what to say but hear me out.... this is the story of two teen agers who met each other. Enjoy Reading please vote, comment and yeah! follow me!!!!! ThnX...!!! ^_^

===================================================================

Chlowy's POV

The name's Chlowy Morten,age 16,a scholar and smart kid....

I woke up with a BORING day, I ate my breakfast, I cleaned my room, I bathed, I got to school just one of those normal days....

(patting at my back) ohh! look someone just patted me at my back, now what is it? "what do you need?" I asked a bit startled because the girl who tapped at my back was one of those popular girls only, she's different from those clown freaks, "kindly sit on a another sit, I'm gonna sit there.." she bluntly said, In shock I just sat beside her while the the chemistry teacher walked in the room and the room that was in chaos back then was now in total peace 'finally peace and quite' I thought to myself.

classes passed by a blur and it was already lunch time, I was in the middle of eating my stacked food,that I just opened a few minutes ago, when someone came to me; "are you the school Pres?" The girl with a dirty blond hair said and I answered with a nod. She then took a sit in front of the table I sat at right now right in front of me of course,then began eating the food she just bought at the canteen. "BTW my name is Jaena Modricsson" she said handing her unused left hand and I gave it back with a hand shake then just replied "I'm Chlowy Morten" then she quickly shifted her position as if a boy so handsome just got back and as I thought there is, all girls around us just dashed forward to him clinging in his hands while he just try shoving the girl out of the way. me? why.... I'm just talking to myself how dumb those girls are for liking a noob like him... tsk! pathetic.

Actually I'm right In front of the School garden where there is peace and quite and where there are people who seeks the nature! haaa...... the sound of nature. (bell ringing) when... that thing just interrupted my thoughts..... ugh! great.. another time with dweebs and noobs inside of the class.

another time passed and just as this day would go right it became wrong when I bumped at someone who was in a hurry and just never said sorry for what he did!?! does he even know that he's not the only one in a hurry going home or such?? I hurridly walked down the hallways of the school going to the school grounds where there's going to be a meeting for the school student officers.

In minutes I saw them forming a circle right in front of a big tree, as far as I know that's the biggest tree I have know for a long time since last school year. I ran to their direction and saying sorry for being late while they just said its ok and asked me to sit and they said "and why are you late?" I replied oh a girl in a hurry bumped me and I fall down and my foot is injured so I gotta go at the schools clinic but sorry for the interuption....

Me walking in the hall way to go home and I saw the boy that they said a handsome freshmen geez I don't think that boy is a freshmen cu'z he acts like a dumb...After a while I noticed that he is coming at my way I feel nervous right now he is coming forward and I'm looking around for help but no one's around oh my my hands are wet...

I looked up him and he said "oh are you the school pres..?"I didn't replied just keep walking I noticed again that he is following me I turn around with confidence and said why are you following me and he replied " your snabbing me" Heez that's all?! I kept walking and I turned around when I turn around he kissed me at my chicks and said "Bye beautiful pres.."

I walked home and I saw the freshmen again I didn't notice that a bicycle man was in hurry and He almost bumped me but I saw someone saved me I looked at him and saw the freshmen lying at my foot I think he passed out I brought him to a Hospital to cure his injury and said goodbye and I also said thank you for saving me and I kissed him at the chicks and I blushed....

I'm at home thinki'n about what happened and I really can't forget it!! and I'm blushing really hard...and I kept thinking about it every time...... (//O/_/O//)