She evidently heard what I had just said because her eyes widened and I saw her swallow the lump in her throat.

Oh, this'll be fun.

Chaeyoung looked to the side and at Jeongyeon, "Would you do that, Ms Yoo?" She asked. The ostrich just got a whole lot more nervous. 

"W-Well, you see, I would love to lead you around Chaeyoung but-" Her eyes were wandering everywhere around the halls and she started to fidget with the book she had in her hands. 

"But Ms Myoui would be a way better guide than me!" She exclaimed with a loud voice. 

I snapped my head towards the direction of where Jeongyeon was looking. And guess who stopped in her tracks, Ms Myoui Mina. A student of Jeongyeon herself. 

No way that she was going to talk herself out of this. This wasn't fair whatsoever. 

"Eh?" The girl exclaimed, dumbfounded.

Poor girl, a victim of Yoo Jeongyeon's own teasing towards others. 

I found no use in staying here at all. Jeongyeon was going to get her way either way once she saw a light.

I made a small gesture with my hand before entering my class and closing the door, leaving the other three to stand in the hallway and figure the situation out. 

It was wrong of me to just leave Chaeyoung like that- I know, but I didn't have much choice. These students in my class won't teach themselves.

I'm sure Jeongyeon will talk us both through this situation, it always has gone like that. 

I entered the classroom, all the students were already on their seats with their books open. Good, no need to make any comment on that. 

"Good morning, everybody. I hope you all had a nice weekend." I said as I walked to my desk and set my bag down.

The students replied with no enthusiasm at all. Who was I to blame them?

"Good morning Ms Park! I had a great weekend." I heard someone say, someone who always likes to talk during my lessons.

Choi Julia.

"You look great by the way, that outfit suits you best." She said, attempting to fluster me, from what I know.

It was no secret that she had a crush on me. I heard it from students and teachers, and her actions also spoke for themselves.

I did look great in this outfit, she wasn't wrong in that.

"Thank you, Ms Choi." I mumbled out.

My eyes wandered around the class as I sat down, grabbing my laptop out of my bag.

"Has everyone done their homework?"

~->                             •                              <-~

Chaeyoung's POV 

I watched Ms Park enter her class and close the door behind her, leaving me with Ms Yoo and.. Ms Myuie?

I couldn't catch her name.

"C'mere." Ms Yoo gestured for the girl to come her way. 

What was asked of her, she did. She made her way to the two of us whilst putting her bag on her back.

"Which subject do you have right now?" She asked the student, who looked absolutely flabbergasted. 

She's cute.