Part 5 - Its Just Beautifully Different- Final Part

Once inside the pool, Rohit twirled her around in the water and she laughed.. He left her so that she could turn around to him and as she did.. She splashed the water to him laughing and giggling. He held her hand to stop her and pulled her closer to him. His gazes suddenly seemed intense to her, indeed they were! And she could feel herself blush but she was enjoying everything about it, so when his fingers rubbed over her cheek in pretext of wiping of the dough from her face, she too did the same with him, which made him smile. He pecked her forehead and moved to kiss her cheek and as he did that, he sucked away few drops of water as though he were envious of them being so close to her, which made her giggle. He repeated the same with her other cheek and his gazes moved towards her lips & she smiled wider and she moved her head in a 'no' and he was going to move away but she was quick enough to peck his lips and that made him smile...he softly pecked her lips too as he was leave her lips, she deepened the kiss and that made him smile.

As they parted with a wider smile and her forehead rested against his lips; the sun shone bright upon them and with the sparkling waters, with them in between; it would give an aesthetically pleasing look had it been seen or captured by any third person.

They soon got busy playing inside the pool with teasing each other in between...but it became too much of a tease for Sona when he took his t shirt off & she was again lost at his physique, he swimed towards her very well knowing the effects it held on her & inching his face closer towards her ear, he whispered low husky; "Not fair Mrs. Sippy having all the pleasure of gaping at me in the broad day light, let me have the pleasure too...take off your tee too...remember equal equal?!" and her mouthed was left in a perfect 'O' while he continued to mischievously smile at her. And he continued, "come on!! I am just your husband... Itna toh tum hi kar sakti ho..." She looked at him if he was serious and he tried maintaining a serious face for a while but soon burst out laughing and she knew he was just teasing her!

"Rohittt!!! You are impossible!!" And she splashed the water to him giggling with him and he did the same to her as he voiced, "to check you out...I don't need your clothes off.. I can do it anytime, anywhere!"

And she replied, "haan karte raho.. Mein jaa rahi hoon to prepare the food.. It's already late." She started to make her way out of the pool but he once again dragged her convincing her for some more time. They resorted to having their fun inside the pool playing around, clicking pics making weird faces. Giggling, laughing.. Mostly importantly enjoying each other.

*

After coming out of the pool, he wiped her hair and she wiped his and they soon changed to another pair of casuals, with Sona in a black dress which stopped just a bit above her knee and Rohit in his pink t shirt and black shots paired up with it.

They started to make the parathas together and he played some music in the kitchen and they spoke about their favorite artists and the conversation around each other's favorite songs and movies started with a flow. With all smiles,and getting a step closer to know each other they finished making the parathas and sat down with the dishes.

They simultaneously fed each other discussing about how their week went by at hospital and shoot respectively. What was her best part of the week at her work place and what was his; as they then moved to do their dishes...They looked at each other and they knew their hearts were inching closer with the conversation and they equally missed each other throughout the week.

It was around 5:30 when they decided to play cross words and Rohit got the board and alphabet cubes...and she suggested to sit in the dinning area itself to play and they began to play. Mid way to the game and Rohit knew she was winning and she grinned at him and he made a grumpy face, "tum cheating kar rahi ho sona!!"