Part 3 : Its My Turn Now

Rohit walked out of the shower relaxed and fresh and sona dressed in a simple casual wear and as he demanded she didn't wear a saree and he smiled upon his wish being acknowledged by his wife and be was making his steps towards her when Sona turned towards him and was taken by pleasant surprise. Rohit's well chisled shirtless body, his milky white skin, those well cut abs, and sona was royally checking out her husband and the blood rushed to her cheeks but she didn't move and Rohit had already noticed the change and smiled inwardly, he was now right in front of her but she was busy still checking him out. Rohit was enjoying the attention but it was time for another teasing session. But who was it going to be this time.

"Aise kya dekh rahi ho sona... Kaafi hot lag raha hoon na" Rohit said seductively and fanned her face which made Sona come out of her trance and she was embarrassed but she was not going to let him win this time..

"Aisa kya dekh rahi hoon, matlab, apne pati ko dekh rahi hoon, tumhe usse kya matlab, mera pati hot bhi hai, handsome bhi, aur cute bhi" Saying so sona wrapped her hands around his neck and Rohit rested his hands on her waist.

Their eyes locked, but Sonakshi Rohit Sippy was having different plans.

Her fingers trailed along his neck line, sending chills down his spine and his grip along her waist got stronger and his eyes deepened. Sona noticed it, she let her fingers trail along his well chiseled chest and he gasped under her touch closing his eyes and his hands now went below Sona's top gripping her waist even more tight. She smiled at this, get ready for your own medicine dr. Surgeon. She thought victoriously. She bent over and pressed her soft lips against his bare skin, sucking in a tiny water droplet, he let out a small moan "So.. Na" gripping her waist tightly almost pinching them, Sona was well aware of his body movements on her, and the changes his body had. She smiled widely and dropped in trail of kisses along his collar bone to his neck and stopped right at chin.

Rohit was desperately wanting to feel her soft petals against his, but Sona tiptoed to his height and whispered seductively "Something is getting hard, Dr. Surgeon, Control.. You want us to be special right" in his ears with this his eyes jolt open the grip around her waist loosened, she smiled , got out of his grip and started to leave. But how was Rohit sippy gonna let her go after what she said just said to him, he was amazed at her boldness but he was not going to let her win. With one Swift pull on her hand and she crashed to his bare chest, letting out a gasp and clutching his bare shoulders, her breath hitched, and the blood rushed to her cheeks but she knew she wouldn't be shying away this time, the mischievous smile continued to play on her lips, and Rohit got his face closer and tightened his grip on her waist below her waist, he whispered intensely "It's hard for you baby.. I wanted us to be special for you, but looks like you want something else, don't you" Over ears brushing his lips and coming back to face her. She met his eyes without shying "Everything is special with you Rohit, every little thing has its meaning only when you are there, I don't need any special arrangements at all" she said with the same intensity, taking herself and himself by surprise. He got all his answers to all the questions running in his mind, he was pleased to listen to that answer.

Passion taking over their senses, their eyes locked and he inched his face closer to her, lifting her by her waist and holding her tight, "I love this bold Sona" And with that he placed his lips on her soft supple lips letting him in, her hands travelled on his bare back to his hair pulling him more closer to him and his hands travelled underneath her top , and there with one swift move he undid the hook of the bra, making her gasp in between  and he smiled. They continued doing what they did, the kiss deepened further as their tongues started to play with each other, speaking a different language of their own, the heat from their body rose to their cheeks, and the heart beats were rising and beating in unison. Their needs, intensity and desires completely taking over their senses.

"Rohittt, Rohittttt, Rohittttt.. " There was a loud knock at the door with frantic calls of his name.

This made them pull apart irritated with the noise, but they stayed in the same position, Rohit's hand rested on her neck, rubbing her cheeks with his thumb and her hands rested on his shoulder, and they smiled, their foreheads touched.

The knock on the door got louder, composing themselves, Rohit answered "Aaya Mom" And to Sona he said.. "This isn't stopping here, my love" and he smirked making her blush.

*to be continued soon*

-------------------------------------------------------------