Part 4 : Coz its ok to have your way with Love!

Sonakshi waited for him in the room, while he went out to speak to his mom. She was lazily sitting on their bed and thinking of the various surprises he would have planned and she was really looking forward to it, but most importantly, the reason behind her happiness was they were finally going to spend the entire day together properly after almost close to a month of their marriage.

She was brought out of her trance when his phone beeped and the message flashed on his screen, she thought not to check it, but decided against it thinking it might be an urgent message from hospital or patient so she went ahead to open and read the same. Her expression turned happy as well as sad –

the message read "sorry sir, the plan couldn't work out at such a short notice, it was not possible to arrange the plan as said as the city isn't free being the weekend... we regret the inconvenience caused, hope you understand. Regards, samay"

She was happy knowing that Rohit had definitely planned something beautiful for them, but she knew, now this message was going to upset him, and she felt bad for him... and couldn't help but sigh thinking of ways to break the news to him along with that she knew it was also going to be a tough task to correct his mood which would instantly turn grumpy.

She was broken out of her thoughts when Rohit flicked his fingers in front of her – "kahaan khoyi huyi ho? Kab se bula raha hoon..."

"haan.. nahi kuch nahi.." and she averted her gazes from him... rohit caught that expression of hers and moved closer to her until they were sitting in inch's gap from each other.. he held her chin and made her face him... "you may be a great actress for the world... but certainly you suck at lying or atleast can't lie in front of me... what is it?" he asked her softly and cupped her left cheek with his hands and looked into her doe shaped eyes.... "voh.. tum pehle promise karo ki tum upset nahi honge.."

He looked quizzical at her ... "no no don't tell me you have to go for shoot or something "

"shut up yaar Rohit... obviously no.. I m not going for any shoot..."

"toh phir bata do ... I can handle anything else..."

"you sure?"

He gave her look to just say it off without building any more suspense to it

She closed her eyes almost squeezing them.. "voh tumne jo plan kiya tha na aaj ke liye voh kuch arrange nahi ho paaya... kisi samay ka message aaya tha.. I didn't check your phone... voh message do baar aaya toh I thought hospital se hoga .. isiliye I checked it..

Rohit squeezed her hand gesturing her to stop explaining and she did as deciphered, she could easily read his expression and she knew he had become slightly upset but tried to cover up.

Sona cupped his face... "rohit.. maine tumhe kaha tha na, tumhara saath matter karta hai ... jagah nahi.. lets not spoil today thinking of what could have been ... lets just enjoy what we have and hum saath hai yehi sabse badi baat hai... don't spoil your mood for something not much important than us today..."

"I get you sona ... but.."

"..but wut kuch nahi... we will spend the today here .. ghar pe.. saath mein and bohaaatt ache se.." saying so she placed a kiss on his forehead making him smile... and he pulled her into a hug nuzzling himself into her hair, while she rested her cheek on his shoulder while a smiled played kept playing on her lips... after a while they parted and he tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear...

"mom ne kya kaha...?"

"haan voh mom and baaki sab ghar waale bahaar jaa rahe hain ..picnic sort of pe and voh mostly kal subah tak ghar nahi aayengey... toh maine vimmi wagerah ko bhi chutti de diya... but I guess abhi atleast vimmi ko bula lena chahiye.."