Chapter 16

For the first time in years, Camp Half-Blood is in total chaos, and that's the situational kind, not the deity one. During the brief war council, it was decided that the camp was to get ready for tomorrow's battle. Even now, they were rallying up the nature spirits, friendly monsters and everything they could find.

The group, on the other hand, including Hestia and Artemis, gathered inside the Big House, nervously waiting Percy's arrival.

"Is it that dangerous to use magic?" Lucia asked.

"If you're a noob, then it is," Nico shrugged.

"Anyways," Jason glared at Nico. "You shouldn't worry. With Thalia there, Percy will be more than capable of handling himself."

"It's the Olympian council we're talking about here," Lucia argued. "They might be too much for them."

"Too much for who?" A voice said from the entrance. There, Percy stood with his fingers laced around Thalia's, and a lopsided grin on his face. Thalia glared at him.

"I could kill you right now," Thalia growled.

"Aw, come on," Percy smirked. "At least wait after the war, okay?"

"You took your time," Jason raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, well, I had to do a little detour," Percy scratched his head. Again, Thalia glared at him. They wondered where they stopped by before going here, because Thalia looked annoyed rather than angry.

When Thalia saw Artemis, she immediately pulled her hand away from Percy and hid her hand. Artemis raised an eyebrow at her. Technically, Artemis hasn't released Thalia from her oath as a hunter. So technically, Thalia isn't allowed to date or be in love.

And technically, Percy is now in trouble.

"Wait, I thought we talked about this," Percy said to Artemis.

"I didn't say you could do it in front of me," Artemis crossed her arms.

"Aw, come on," Percy whined. "We have bigger things to worry about,"

Hestia chuckled at their interaction. Artemis, the biggest man-hater of all time, was currently arguing with Percy Jackson, Olympus's most wanted hero. "I think Perseus is right, dear niece," Hestia said, trying to avoid any bloodshed between the two. Of course, there wouldn't be any. "We have other problems to worry about. We can worry about Thalia and Percy's relationship later."

Artemis didn't look very satisfied. Percy was sure Artemis had approved their relationship. Artemis knew it as well, but seeing them both like that just ticks her off. Thalia used to be her favored lieutenant of a group of man-hating girls. Now, she's dating a man herself, which was kind of against the rules.

It wasn't like Artemis didn't like them both together. Artemis respected their relationship and she wanted her fellow lieutenant to be happy in life. If this made her happy, then Artemis wasn't going to stop her, but she didn't really want to see what couples 'do' when they're together, doesn't matter if it's in public or private.

"Let's talk about the matter at hand, shall we?" Jason offered. "So, how did the Olympians get possessed?"

"We were having a war council about how to handle End's invasion. In the middle of the meeting, something appeared. We didn't know who it was or what it was, but it definitely wasn't human." Artemis explained. "He talked funny, he giggled and he kinda danced around with in a clowny outfit."

Percy frowned. "Does he seem annoying and untouchable?"

"Yeah," Hestia agreed. "Have you met him before, Perseus?"