Line Break

Percy went into the forest of Camp Half-Blood, just to get his mind off of Annabeth. Percy didn't know why, but sixteen years after her death, she still haunts Percy. It's getting too ridiculous that Percy almost laughed at it. He never went to the Sea of Monsters like End told him to, because he didn't want to cause more deaths than he already had.

The sun was setting down, colouring the sky in an orange-ish colour. He kept wandering around for what seemed like a minute, but when he jarred back to reality, the stars were already showing.

Had he been away that long?

It's not like he's not used to it or anything. Percy occasionally spots a monster lurking around him, but they seemed to be keeping their distance rather than closing in on him. He truly had missed the days when he was still weak, when he was the one being protected instead of him protecting people.

Percy sat down at the side of the nearby lake. It was one of the private spots in Camp Half-Blood that he liked. The lake was beautiful, surrounded by variety of flowers and reflected the moon perfectly.

Then, he felt a pair of arms hugging him from behind. "You need to stop disappearing on me, Percy," Thalia said behind him. Percy smiled slightly.

"Why am I not surprised that you followed me?"

Thalia slipped her hands out of her embrace and smacked Percy on the head. "Because you know me too well," Thalia said as she sat next to Percy. She leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Percy, don't you think we should tell them?" Thalia asked. "About us,"

"No," Percy said. "Let's just wait for a few more days," Thalia just nodded.

If he knew . . .

Then, something bright flew in front of them, passing their line of sight. Percy notice it, but Thalia didn't seem to notice. Percy looked around, but the forest was dark as night.

"What's wrong?" Thalia asked.

"Nothing," Percy said. "I just thought I saw something,"

Then, Percy saw it again. "There it is again!" Percy said, pointing at where the 'thing' had passed.

"Where?"

"Look closely," Percy said. The third time is passed, it was clearer than before. This time, Thalia saw it too.

"I saw it!" Thalia said. "What is that thing?"

"Thing?!" A very timid voice said, its tone suggesting that it was clearly annoyed. Then, the bright flew from behind them and stopped right in front of their faces, literally. It was floating just inches in front of them. It was just the size of a butterfly, with transparent butterfly wings and a dark blue hair. It had a face that would've been defined as 'cute', and a dress seemingly made out of plant materials. "For your information, lady, I'm not a thing!"

"Uh . . ." Percy said. "What are you, then?"

The thing in front of them had an angry face, but it still made her cute. It's like watching a cute anime girl getting angry. "I'll have you know that I am a fairy,"

"A fairy?"

The fairy nodded indignantly. "Don't address us as things, humans." The fairy said with irritation. "It's like calling satyrs, donkeys. Fortunately for you, I have a lot of patience, unlike most fairies; I won't turn you into a daisy,"

"Uh, thanks, I guess." Percy muttered. "Do you have a name?"

The fairy huffed. "As the matter of fact, I do. I'm Dust,"