The atmosphere in the throne room was, different. Usually, it's a bit noisy, friendly, rivalry and tension all mixed up together. That's how it is in the throne room when you have twelve super-powerful beings in the same room. But now, the atmosphere was quiet, almost eerie. The Olympians stared at them with blank eyes.

"Perseus, I see you've gotten my invitation." Zeus said emotionlessly.

"I have, Lord Zeus." Percy bowed slightly. "I believe you called us into a meeting, right?"

Zeus smirked. Zeus always smirks whenever he boasts or everything is going his way, but this smile was different. It was . . . evil. Zeus was never known in evil glares. Heck, Thalia got that trait from her mother's side of the family.

"Not quite." Zeus said. Then, his voice changed into a voice that sounded more like a funny, joker and very creepy voice. "You're here to entertain me."

Before their very eyes, the Olympian council melted into the shadows except for Zeus. Zeus lips curved into an evil grin as he raised his hand. The masterbolt appeared in his hand and he was going to strike them down.

"Weapons ready!" Percy shouted. Everyone took their weapons out, Thalia with her chain, Nico with his katana, Jason with his spear, Piper with her rope/knife combination and Reyna with her sword.

"What's going on?" Nico asked.

"I'm assuming it's a trap." Reyna said. Then, her eyes widened when she realized what Zeus was about to do. "Hit the deck!" She shouted. Everyone rolled sideways towards left and right as Zeus's bolt struck on the spot where they'd been standing. They couldn't believe Zeus would strike them like that.

"It's not him," Piper muttered. "Who are you? Show yourself!"

Zeus- or someone- chuckled with a funny voice. "Is this Chaos's chosen warriors?" The voice boomed with laughter. "I might as well let my minions do all the work!" Everyone clenched their teeth and gripped their weapons tighter. No one likes being taunted, especially Romans. Jason and Reyna looked like they were ready to fight whoever's saying that.

"Is he controlling Zeus?" Nico asked.

"Looks that way." Percy muttered. "I'm going to test him first." Percy then charged towards Zeus.

"No, Percy, wait!" Thalia tried to stop him but Percy was already on the move. He ran with his main sword and then jumped high. He was about to strike Zeus, but something knocked him out of the air. Percy landed hard onto the ground. It felt like a person tackling him like a football player.

"Percy!" Jason ran to his side. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Percy muttered as he regained his footing. "Something knocked me down."

"We saw it too." Jason said. Then, he tapped his earpiece. "Bob, Dina, can you hear me?"

The only thing Jason heard was static sound for a few seconds before Bob answered. "Loud and clear, Jason."

"Bob, can you pinpoint our location?"

"Sure, you're at the throne room of Olympus." Bob said

"Duck!" Thalia shouted. Percy tackled Jason to the floor as something swooped down and almost got a hold of them. The thing was moving at supersonic speed, making it impossible for them to keep track of its movements.

"Jason, you might wanna be careful because I'm sensing a lot of power disturbance there." Bob said casually.

"Bob, we're under attack. The Olympian council is gone and the only one here is Zeus, and he's attacking us along with someone else." Jason explained.