The Specials (Chapter 13)

Start from the beginning

He gets too far out of my range and I can no longer hear his conversation.

My brain fills with trauma and I bring my knees back up to my chest.

"Stop. Stop. Go away.", I repeat over and over, wishing for these... These thoughts to go away. I rock back and forth softly.

A few minutes later, he comes back with a green mug, filled with herbs. They fill my room with the smell.

I slip my tiny fingers in the handle of the mug and bring the hot liquid to my lips.

"what's wrong with me", I whisper, looking down at my tea.

"Nothing beautiful, I'll explain everything tomorrow, you should get some rest", he speaks slowly and softly.

The way he called me beautiful warms my heart but still doesn't take away the aching pain.

"Please don't leave", I mumble.

He takes my face into his hands, "never" he says.

He lays his head against the backboard of the bed, I rest my head against his chest.

I heart his heart beating, the steady beat is music to my ears and I never want the song to end.

{•~Next Morning~•}
Damien's POV
I manage to slip out of her tight grip and walk downstairs.

"Good morning", Luna chirps.

I run my fingers through my hair and then shove my hands in my pocket,

"Morning", I respond with a slight smile.

"Any good news?", she says softly, her smile fading.

"She's... Getting there... I'll explain everything today, I promise", I tell her.

"Take you're time", she smiles,"coffee?".

She doesn't seem worried, Iris must of told her as much as he knows, which isn't exactly much.

"Yeah thanks", I walk over to the counter and sit on the stool.

Iris rises from the couch, "owe, stayed with you're lady friend last night?", he says in a sleepy voice, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I could ask you the same", I fire back and Luna swats my arm.

The rest of the morning is filled with perverted jokes and inappropriate comments about rain and I. It feels nice to joke around, everyone around here is so stuck up, even my roommate.

There's slight tension in the room after last night, they must of heard the conversation.

The sleeping beauty finally wakes up and smiles from the top balcony.

"Good morning", she yawns from the top of the spiral stairs.

God, she's beautiful even with a stained face, messy hair and pajamas. Her glowing eyes meet mine and my smile grows intensely. Even her smile gives me butterflies

"Nice booty-shorts", Iris comments as she walks down the stairs and we all respond with a laugh.

I walk over to my princess and she Wraps her arms around my neck as I wrap mine around her waist. I pull her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, nuzzling her nose into the creek of my neck.

"Enough PDA, can we just get on with this meeting?", Luna says and rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, what's up with grey-eyes over there", Iris asks, taking a sip of my coffee mug, referring to Rain. That bastard can just keep it.

"Grey eyes? Is that some modern slang word", Rain chuckles as I sit on the couch and pull her to my lap.

"Okay, come over here, take a seat", I say, dodging her question.

"Family meeting", Iris mocks in a high-pitched voice.

We all take a seat and I begin...

"Okay... So, most 'witches' are born from their parents", I explain.

"Is this some sort of sex-prevention class?" Iris interrupts.

"Iris shut up", Luna and rain say in unison and chuckle.

"Here, in this 'dimension', there are 4 different species. Werewolves, witches, cats and unicorns", I explain.

Rain and Luna start bursting into laughter, most likely of the thought of unicorns.

"I'm just kidding about the unicorns. It's werewolves, cats and witches. And a few hybrids, a mixture of the breeds. Anyways, when a 'supernatural' reaches the age of 18 they are brought here, to the Seven Deadly Sins, here they are trained to use their powers, but all past memories are erased so it's like being reborn. At age 21, we graduate and... Well go on with you're life, of course you're not allowed to leave the dimension", I say.

"Wait so we can't ever go back...?" Rain's eyes grow soft.

"Yeah... But that's not the point. Anyways, everyone hundred years, two blood-lined humans are brought here if they manage to have their 18th birthday on that same day, and the same process is enabled, the forgetting and the age and stuff. And that's where you guys come in, they call you guys 'the specials'. Anyway, there was a girl, hundred years back, she was one of the specials and she started... Transforming... And remembering... Her past life. Her looks started to Change how she used to in her past life. And... I think that's what's happening to you. I think you guys had some sort of blood-line crossing...", I explained..

RAIN'S POV
My head was throbbing with all of the knowledge that just was thrown at me.
This was too much to handle, we still haven't resolved the party-whore-dancing-on-a-random-guy situation, now I also have this. On top of that, I don't know where me and Damien stand as in a relationship... I haven't told him yet but I still have nightmares about his glowing eyes. But right now I just want to push all of this "specials" thing aside, I'll go through the symptoms but first I just want to get my life together.

After explains to them my plans, they all agree. But I leave out the Damien stuff and the nightmares.

"So, wanna talk about the whore thing over breakfast? Let's just go down the list of problems", Iris half-jokes.

"Yeah let's go, I'm starving", Luna, Damien and I say in unison. It's like we read each others minds.

We all chuckle and leave the dorm to find a diner with thick and heavy tension in the air.